BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2016 3:24 pm  #681

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

Looks like "no wig" evidence to me. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 3, 2016 3:26 pm  #682

Yes, it would seem so.

Clueing for looks.

April 3, 2016 3:42 pm  #683

YAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 3, 2016 3:48 pm  #684

Thank you guys for posting all those tidbits for the twitter-impaired me

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

April 3, 2016 4:34 pm  #685

Omgomgomg, it's really starting tomorrow!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 3, 2016 4:47 pm  #686

Even if not, why shouldn't Sherlock have shorter hair. People do that, there were some changes in his life.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 3, 2016 5:35 pm  #687

Vhanja wrote:

Aaaaahhhhh!

Clueing for looks.

April 3, 2016 5:44 pm  #688

So I've just told hubby I am definitely going to Speedy's tomorrow, then.
But:

1. I still reckon they will be in Cardiff.
2. If Claire has a 4 AM start, they would be done by the time I got to Speedy's- even if it was there!

Then again, if Claire has a 4 AM start, maybe she's travelling to London?!
Or possibly just elsewhere in Wales, or the West Country... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 3, 2016 5:45 pm  #689

I am wondering about Benedict. As of today he was still filming in New York. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 3, 2016 5:46 pm  #690

Well, perhaps they are just meeting up for preps and doing shots that won't involve Ben?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 3, 2016 5:46 pm  #691

Getting a late cross Atlantic flight?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 3, 2016 5:51 pm  #692

Poor guy, jetlagged and not even a day's rest between two different projects? Must make his head spin, going from Dr. Strange to Sherlock in a matter of hours.

Team Hudders!

April 3, 2016 5:56 pm  #693

That's the life!

April 3, 2016 6:02 pm  #694

That sounds like a tough life indeed, as much as I am hoping it is starting already tomorrow... but yeah... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 3, 2016 10:10 pm  #695

Vhanja wrote:

I'm tickled it's starting the day after 221b Con.  After 3 days of intense fangirling my body and soul are ready!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 3, 2016 10:17 pm  #696

Who knows whether Benedict will be there right on the first day of shooting.  It's possible he'll have a day in between.  But whether he does or not, I hope he gets the chance to have at least a little sleep.

Clueing for looks.

April 4, 2016 7:02 am  #697

I hope he has some days (at least one) off, just because he's the main act, doesn't mean they need him all the time. In the last three series he wasn't in every scene.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 4, 2016 7:35 am  #698

He´s a workaholic, so maybe he will be there this first day of filming.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 4, 2016 7:42 am  #699

He has said in interviews that he does his sleeping on planes.
Though that was before he had a baby.
Maybe he stuck Sophie and Christopher on one part of the plane and he slept in another area!

April 4, 2016 11:30 am  #700

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

Board footera