BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2016 10:19 pm  #641

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

And the chemistry would be instant - almost as with Benedict and Una, because they also share a history.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

March 29, 2016 11:06 pm  #642

James Norrington wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

The curls are paramount. 

Well, they're certainly not 'biggest' at the moment - but I think they're growing as fast as they can. :D

Maybe he'll temporarily wear a wig until his own curls have finished growing out.

March 29, 2016 11:10 pm  #643

kgreen20 wrote:

James Norrington wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

The curls are paramount. 

Well, they're certainly not 'biggest' at the moment - but I think they're growing as fast as they can. :D

Maybe he'll temporarily wear a wig until his own curls have finished growing out.

But he has to make sure to take it off in between, because everone knows that curls need a lot of sunlight and fresh air to grow properly. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

March 30, 2016 5:57 am  #644

Awesome!   Love it….  even if you guys were exploding over….      Yes, his hair does look pretty good lately, though.
Arwel, on the other hand, is being a horrible tease again!

No!  You don't need those things again!  This, on the other hand….   color of wall/floor material?

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 30, 2016 6:30 am  #645

If you google "Navarre Dark Chocolate" this is what you get!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 30, 2016 6:46 am  #646

Ahhh…  of course… if I had only done a quick check with the almighty Google first….      
(surprised I didn't recall the word from before, by being a good fan!  yaaay, the wallpaper!)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 30, 2016 6:52 am  #647

Sorry for bringing up the curls again  but Claire tweeted recently something about "twist and diffuse". Therefore I am quite confident that we will see his own curls.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 30, 2016 7:25 am  #648

This is really not my area, but don't you twist and diffuse wigs, too?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 30, 2016 7:28 am  #649

I do not think so. The curls on a wig would be fixed in place. Take a look at TAB, you will see the difference. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 30, 2016 7:35 am  #650

I keep trying to...if I can ever get 90 mins in the house without husband!
I don't even have any sound on this laptop, at the mo!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 30, 2016 8:12 am  #651

Does it work if you put headphones in?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 30, 2016 8:22 am  #652

Some lovely stuff in this thread!

As for the wig, it could simply be for Ben's stunt double?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 30, 2016 10:14 am  #653

No ukaunz and just one of a number issues I have with this new lap top...none of which I'm sure was helped by my spilling milk on it that time!
I'm hoping to put her into the doctors today!
We have quite a good PC shop down the high street, the guy helped me with my old machine.

March 30, 2016 10:31 am  #654

Now that's a nice chocolate!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 30, 2016 11:59 am  #655

The best!

March 30, 2016 5:53 pm  #656

SusiGo wrote:

When exactly have they denied there is another brother? Of course we are not sure if "the other one" is a brother or a sister or someone completely different but I cannot remember the writers saying anything definitive. 

I never thought that "the other one" means a brother. 

Although I like to see Tom (Hiddleston) in Sherlock, not necessarily as a brother. Maybe Mollys new boyfriend ( a really hot one!) or as someone nerdy.
But I don't think he will be in Sherlock, that would be too easy. At what point did we get what we wanted in the last 3 series.
For some reason I always forget that Tom and Mark did Coriolanus together.

Last edited by Ivy (March 30, 2016 5:54 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 30, 2016 6:43 pm  #657

Tom is wonderful but I am in the minority when it comes to him being on Sherlock.  I don't think it would work well.  I think it would be distracting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 30, 2016 6:55 pm  #658

ukaunz wrote:

If you google "Navarre Dark Chocolate" this is what you get!

I ordered a sample a couple months back because I wanted that on my headboard but...life happened and I can't. Not at the moment anyway.

As for Tom as 'the other one'...I'm all for him being with the team, but I fear it might be a bit too soon to introduce a new character. We did have one when Mary came along, it might be difficult to handle?
And, as tonnaree said, it would be distracting :-P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 31, 2016 12:20 am  #659

March 31, 2016 12:36 am  #660

I am very curious about that!

Clueing for looks.

Board footera