BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2016 1:08 pm  #581

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

I saw something really dirty on tumblr the other day.

Message me if you want to hear it.    *giggle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 24, 2016 3:09 pm  #582

tonnaree wrote:

I saw something really dirty on tumblr the other day.

Message me if you want to hear it.    *giggle*

Me, me, me! :-D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 24, 2016 3:40 pm  #583

Why not post in in this thread in a spoiler tag? Share the joy. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 24, 2016 3:58 pm  #584

Someone made a suggestion about why John's chair isn't in place yet.  They are having to re-enforce it's structure so that it will stand up to all the vigorous shagging John and Sherlock will be doing on it in S4.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 24, 2016 4:35 pm  #585

We really do need an eye roll emoticon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 24, 2016 8:02 pm  #586

Lol! I love this fandom! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 24, 2016 9:58 pm  #587

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 24, 2016 10:12 pm  #588

And already speculations are running wild. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 24, 2016 11:14 pm  #589

Ooh! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 25, 2016 12:08 am  #590

Yes, tumblr is having a nervous breakdown.  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 25, 2016 12:15 am  #591

Interesting! Would be funny if we all thought it was Sherlock and then it wasn't...though that would be some coincidence. Makes me wonder if we're getting a hospital scene with the parents and the newborn baby.

Clueing for looks.

March 25, 2016 6:47 am  #592

Even if it is Sherlock...not exactly a surprise!
Sweet for the Freemans, if they get to snuggle a little baby together!
Massive trauma for John, if all this is cruelly ripped away from him.
Distraught Sherlock, feeling totally useless...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 25, 2016 9:43 am  #593

Now... that's depressing. If it all gets taken away (I sadly suspect it will) it would be easier to bear if the baby was never born for some reason... Gah. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 25, 2016 11:52 am  #594

Nice 'spoiler', there, tonnaree *hehehehehe*

As for the bathtub, well...My first thought was that we'd get to see it. But then I remembered that they showed the tub for series 3 but we didn't get to see the bathroom -yet there was an (off-screen) scene of Sherlock taking a bath.
I know it is depressing, but in light of what Sherlock's gone back to doing, do you think that it could perhaps refer to another scene -not off-screen, this time...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 25, 2016 1:26 pm  #595

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 25, 2016 1:49 pm  #596

Ivy wrote:

Not really S4 news, but I just saw this "interesting" article on tumblr.

Count the mistakes! And that in just 3 sentences. 

source: http://www.lawyerherald.com/articles/37198/20160304/bbc-one-sherlock-bloody-frightening.htm

...their 'knowledge' is appalling...

March 25, 2016 2:10 pm  #597

Russell wrote:

And now we are……. where?

Pretty certain that's the drug den where John goes to get ...Adam? Riley? Anyway, their neighbour's son and finds Sherlock as a bonus.

March 25, 2016 2:16 pm  #598

Lilythiell wrote:

Russell wrote:

And now we are……. where?

Pretty certain that's the drug den where John goes to get ...Adam? Riley? Anyway, their neighbour's son and finds Sherlock as a bonus.

It is, but how will it factor into S4?    *dying of curiosity*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 25, 2016 2:20 pm  #599

What could be expecting from that place would be a drug habit from...well, Sherlock, if we consider everything from HLV and TAB, but as we were told to "expect the unexpected"...
They wouldn't go with something like"the first thing we were to suspect" (paraphrasing Arthur Schappey), would they?

I'm not one for overly dwelling on it, but Sherlock's addiction has to be addressed in the show, hasn't it?

March 25, 2016 4:48 pm  #600

I'm hoping since he posted a picture of it then we'll actually get to see it. Can't forget about the bathtub from last year.

But hey, since he posted the bathtub again this year, maybe we'll finally get to see it in action...if you know what I mean 

~proud member of OSAJ~

What is Lestrade's division?

Board footera