BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2017 10:51 am  #2341

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

Do you know, I was just thinking about that!  I think you may be right.  I will say that Sian looks younger than Benedict, so a little difficult to imagine as an older sibling (I'm sure somebody is now going to tell me that she's actually older and just looks young!).  If she does end up being younger, then I imagine Sherlock was jealous (aren't most siblings?) and accidently harmed her. 

January 9, 2017 10:55 am  #2342

I was thinking the other way around : Sherlock being harmed by Eurus, her poisoning Redbeard. Hence her being sent in an institution (Sherrinford ?)

January 9, 2017 12:30 pm  #2343

Final problem gifs, at last!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 9, 2017 1:28 pm  #2344

nakahara wrote:

Final problem gifs, at last!

Oh my. I love him.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 9, 2017 4:42 pm  #2345

But it looks traumatic AGAIN!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 9, 2017 5:12 pm  #2346

Yes, but Benedict makes Sherlock hurt so beautifully.

I think the arrogant detective will be gone by the end of the next ep (while the deducing reflex will remain) and a human human being will emerge from under all the dusty layers of old trauma.

-----

January 9, 2017 5:17 pm  #2347

As long as he survives!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2017 3:01 am  #2348

Yeah, and John, too!

January 10, 2017 7:07 am  #2349

Indeed.

January 10, 2017 8:56 am  #2350

And Mycroft too !! Pretty please ?? 

January 10, 2017 9:04 am  #2351

Yes, I do not fear for Sherlock and John, but for everyone else I am not so sure. And Mycroft seems to he heavily featured in TFP, meaning he could be standing right in harm's way.    

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

January 10, 2017 9:24 am  #2352

That's what I'm afraid of... 

January 10, 2017 9:27 am  #2353

ewige wrote:

Yes, but Benedict makes Sherlock hurt so beautifully.

I think the arrogant detective will be gone by the end of the next ep (while the deducing reflex will remain) and a human human being will emerge from under all the dusty layers of old trauma.

I agree, but I'm quite intrigued by the hints that this more of a Rathbone style episode, because Rathbone still had the arrogance and a kind of coldness.  Maybe they're talking more about the style than the character.

January 10, 2017 7:36 pm  #2354

Lola Red wrote:

Yes, I do not fear for Sherlock and John, but for everyone else I am not so sure. And Mycroft seems to he heavily featured in TFP, meaning he could be standing right in harm's way.    

Just the thought of it makes me sick. 

Can't wait to see TFP but at the same time im dreading it. Because of what will happen in it and because of the usual hole we fall after a Sherlock series has ended.
And TLD was such a rollercoaster what will they do with us in TFP?!
To be honest I'm quite happy to watch it at home and not in a cinema, although that sounds amazing, but I usually like to be alone with something like that, it's the same with German world/euro cup football (soccer) games.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 10, 2017 7:37 pm  #2355

Sorry, just a personal shiver at the divine Sherlock even being mentioned in the same sentence as football!

January 10, 2017 7:52 pm  #2356

I'm so sorry for that shiver!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 10, 2017 7:53 pm  #2357

My hubby is worse: he will not allow sport on TV at all.
I at least like cricket!

January 10, 2017 10:02 pm  #2358

I'm happy my friend is coming to watch it with me again (I really needed her and was happy she was there after TLD)... though there's a chance she can't come Sunday so we might have to wait until Monday... 

I worry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 10, 2017 10:06 pm  #2359

1000 km fewer and I'd be gladly holding your hand on Sunday, dear.

-----

January 10, 2017 10:16 pm  #2360

You're welcome!

I've got a roll of Ginger Nuts in the cupboard... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera