BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2016 11:52 pm  #2041

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

Vhanja wrote:

So...it's 00:35 where I live, so later TODAY I will get to watch TST! Omg! 

Same here! Yeah!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

December 31, 2016 11:54 pm  #2042

Tha last day of waiting! OMG!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 1, 2017 12:03 am  #2043

We need to stay strong and remember: it must get worse before it gets much, much better.

-----

January 1, 2017 1:06 am  #2044

Vhanja wrote:

So...it's 00:35 where I live, so later TODAY I will get to watch TST! Omg! 

A happy Sherlock day to all of you! :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 1, 2017 1:10 am  #2045

Happy Sherlock Day! I'm tempted to stay up really late and then just sleep through most of tomorrow until Sherlock is on as it's going to be the longest day ever haha. ;)

Last edited by Lis (January 1, 2017 1:11 am)

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 1, 2017 7:44 am  #2046

Only hours away now!

January 1, 2017 9:32 am  #2047

nakahara wrote:

Another spoilery article:

I'm actually taking this over here, because I agree that it's spoilery - or at least, talking about it might be spoilery!

"When does the path we walk on lock around our feet?" made me think of concrete shoes.  Especially in terms of all the water references.  But maybe I'm being far too literal (I was thinking of ground/concrete literally hardening around feet).  I imagined a body as a gruesome part of the scenery in the shark tank in the aquarium. 

However, Sherlock is going to be alive by the end.  And "death by jacuzzi" sounds like a much smaller body of water!  Who is going to be the "ultimate target"?  Mary?  I'm worried that the "appointment in Samarra" quote from another article meant that she will be dead by the end of TST.  Or maybe, presumed dead? It's quite the norm for characters to be almost dead, or come back from apparent death!  

I don't get the vibe from the following episodes of John being a single father with a baby - it looks as if all the baby stuff is going to be more or less done in TST.   So the scenario of Mary dying and John being left with the baby doesn't quite fit - either the baby has to go too in some way, or perhaps they jump ahead in time. 

I don't know why I'm worrying about all this stuff when I will know in a few hours! 

January 1, 2017 10:26 am  #2048

Happy Sherlock Day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 1, 2017 11:07 am  #2049

Happy Sherlock Day! Only a wee, few hours left...!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 1, 2017 12:22 pm  #2050

I got two livestream BBC 1 links and BBC iPlayer ready - hopefully one of them will work! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 1, 2017 3:58 pm  #2051

*runs through the forum in her knickers flailing hysterically*

OMG OMG OMG

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 1, 2017 4:47 pm  #2052

What's up, Tonnaree?  Is something happening today? 

January 1, 2017 4:53 pm  #2053

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 1, 2017 4:55 pm  #2054

I like how this thread is turning into a self-support group

-----

January 1, 2017 4:56 pm  #2055

nakahara wrote:

What kind of manip is this? Tardis, Sherlock and Shezza outfit? 

And, yes, we need a support group today!

Team Hudders!

January 1, 2017 5:04 pm  #2056

This is from the BBC site:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38483891/what-to-expect-from-sherlock-clue-dark

Nothing terribly exciting except what they say is a minor spoiler at the end, hence posting it here.As for that small plotline.... We asked Benedict Cumberbatch if it's true that Sherlock becomes godfather to Watson and Mary's baby.He says it's no real.

Is it a typo and they mean "not real"?  What's not real?  The godfather?  The baby?  The christening?    I suppose it's very possible that the christening could be some sort of plot-related mind palace scene.  We shall have the answer in, oh, about four hours.

January 1, 2017 5:04 pm  #2057

I think it's from the Olympics opening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvK1X_MdMN0
But you're right, Tardis wasn't there originally.

Last edited by ewige (January 1, 2017 5:06 pm)

-----

January 1, 2017 5:19 pm  #2058

I feel like a deer in headlights right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 1, 2017 5:31 pm  #2059

I feel like I keep looking at the clock every five minutes to see if it's 8:30 yet.

On the other hand, I'm not ready! 

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 1, 2017 5:35 pm  #2060

I don't think we will ever be ready. 

Team Hudders!

Board footera