BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2015 8:43 am  #181

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

There is also the possibility of Mycroft dying which has been discussed before. I think Mark not giving up his own acting part in the show is no argument. He is one of the creators and writers and has lots of other good acting jobs. I am sure he would make Mycroft die if it was for the sake of the story. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 15, 2015 9:51 am  #182

Oh no, Susi! I love him, he makes me laugh! Also, I enjoy this childish banter between Sherlock and Mycroft too much.

But in all objectivity that is a possibility of course.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 15, 2015 1:35 pm  #183

Killing Mycroft would be a brilliant plot device, however, his lose would break my heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 15, 2015 1:47 pm  #184

Confirmed! They start shooting in April.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 15, 2015 2:11 pm  #185

Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 15, 2015 3:39 pm  #186

April, yay! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 15, 2015 4:25 pm  #187

tonnaree wrote:

Killing Mycroft would be a brilliant plot device, however, his lose would break my heart.

Mine as well.

*loss

"What the hell am I supposed to say to that?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 15, 2015 4:32 pm  #188

nakahara wrote:

Confirmed! They start shooting in April.

Last edited by Lilythiell (December 15, 2015 4:46 pm)

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 15, 2015 4:36 pm  #189

Wow! So Benedict could maybe squeeze something in between Doctor Strange and Sherlock … I know I am greedy. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 15, 2015 5:00 pm  #190

Yep, he can be a home dad for a while!
I would sob if Mycroft left the series..
April shoot is good...but unless they do London first, I won't be able to attend setlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 15, 2015 5:11 pm  #191

Wherever setlock is, I'll attend...given it's between 2nd and 17th April, that is (school holiday).

December 15, 2015 5:33 pm  #192

Think mine are a bit earlier next year, but the first week in April I can certainly do...in London, that is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2015 8:14 pm  #193

Unexpected and gasp-inducing plot-twist that will appear in S4:

http://finalproblem.tumblr.com/post/133323721992/series-4-plot-twist

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 30, 2015 9:26 pm  #194

Love it. And I just have to express my deep love for this fandom!

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

December 30, 2015 10:08 pm  #195

I would laugh so hard if that ever happened! Lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 30, 2015 10:15 pm  #196

Oh my god! Although if that did happen I'm not sure everybody who watches the show would remember who Carl Powers is/was.

Clueing for looks.

January 20, 2016 3:52 am  #197

Only a year, but feels so far away to me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 20, 2016 6:37 am  #198

Sorry, but I thought we all presumed this.
Jan 2017 has always been scratched into my brain.

January 20, 2016 8:21 am  #199

I'm almost sure it'll be on the 01.; 08. and 15. January 2017

Last edited by Ivy (January 20, 2016 8:22 am)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 20, 2016 5:28 pm  #200

Kind of what I was thinking.

Board footera