BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2014 9:58 pm  #1

Your life, joys, feelings etc.

Hi dears, I just wonder about some matters...we are talking and discussing here about various topics of Sherlock series, but let´s start a thread about what or how we are feeling, what´s going up in our minds, what bothers us, what is happening in our countries or our neighbourhoods - and maybe we will find help or helpful opposite opinions..let´s just talk whatever here -  in hope to have a good talk with people sharing common interest..could be interesting.we are from different corners of the world, different personalities, different professions etc...let´s share our lives with people who have some things in common...
I´ll start then. a few days ago, we celebrated the downfall of communism in my country. I have to admit that I was really moved with this anniversary and want to thank and express my gratitude to people who had made it happen- especially to people in Germany and Poland and to all who just...have been there on the right place in the right time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

December 2, 2014 10:02 pm  #2

Re: Your life, joys, feelings etc.

Next year will be huge in Australia and New Zealand when comes April 25th, it will be 100 yrs since the Gallipoli Campaign from WW1 and we will be chucking a massive party to celebrate one of the biggest military losses in our history.  Yeah us Aussies have this thing with losing - Gallipoli, Ned Kelly and the Eureka Stockade are all celebrated coz the protagonists in them lost, lol Even our national song (Waltzing Matilda) is about a suicide.

Board footera