BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2014 2:29 am  #1

Hello! I am Nicolette!

Hi guys! I cannot possibly express how glad I am to be here! I love Sherlock and The Chronicles of Narnia, they are my two obsessions. My favourite Sherlock ship is Molly Hooper and D I Lestrade.  So yes, I am Nicolette and I anticipate with excitement boring you with all my opinions about Sherlock in the near future!

November 29, 2014 10:13 pm  #2

Re: Hello! I am Nicolette!

welcome here!! **

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

December 2, 2014 8:38 am  #3

Belated welcome from me as well, have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 2, 2014 8:44 pm  #4

Welcome x

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

December 4, 2014 10:00 am  #5

You have a twin Nicolette! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera