BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 16, 2014 7:32 pm  #1

Hello there!

Hi everyone, my name is Inès, I’m 17 years old and I’m a huge fan of the series. I’ve always been fascinated with Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes stories as a child so when I was introduced to BBC’s Sherlock a couple of years ago, I became instantly addicted. I thought it was the most witty, brilliant show I’d ever watched and still do. Unfortunately, I don’t have anyone in my entourage who shares my obsession with the series so I was thrilled when I found this forum. I’m also a massive fan of the 1984 Granada adaptation in which Holmes is brilliantly portrayed by the incomparable Jeremy Brett (seriously, if you haven’t watched it yet, do it now). I should also mention that I view Sherlock and John as romantically involved and genuinely believe that the writers of the show have been setting them up as a couple from the very beginning, but that’s just my opinion. To tell you more about myself, I’ve always loved reading, I’m into classical music and I’m passionate about physics and astronomy. I’m Lebanese but spend lots of time in France since my family lives there, I’m planning on studying engineering after I graduate and I’m moving to France in a few months. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

"Oh please, killing me. That's so two years ago."

November 16, 2014 7:37 pm  #2

Re: Hello there!

Welcome to the forum! I love your interpretation of Sherlock's and John's relationship, as you can probably tell from my signature.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 17, 2014 7:51 am  #3

Hello and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 17, 2014 9:02 am  #4

Welcome to the forum!

November 17, 2014 9:06 am  #5

Warm welcome aboard, Ines! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 17, 2014 9:31 am  #6

Bienvenue, Inès, nice to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera