BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2014 9:39 pm  #1

Birthday Gift!

Hi and welcome! I'm Michael, I'm new here and i want to ask you some questions. It goes like that (read carefuly): My girlfriend is a hudge fan of Sherlock Holmes and her birthday is in month time. I also watch him with her so i know "something". I pretty like him, but she?! She is just crazy about him and all stuff combined. It is not bad i like her craze about it and i know she would be in euphory if she would get something what is related to him. So I am asking you: Women and men what would be the thing you wanted to get for your birthday? I can also make it by myself but I am not good at drawing or sculpting. I will love every answer but really appreciate some links or websites. It would be great if it would be up to 25 Pounds. Thank you very much! 

November 10, 2014 9:55 pm  #2

Re: Birthday Gift!

You can find links to all kinds of merchandising, to the 2015 Calendar, to the new Chronicles book and the like...
This here is probably too complicated for the average knitter, but still gorgeous:
http://professorfonz.tumblr.com/tagged/my+sherlockian+knits

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 10, 2014 9:55 pm  #3

Well, depends on what she likes, obviously, but two ideas that came instantly to my mind were
- the Sherlock Chronicles
- John's cushion
If you have some skill in needlework, you could also make a Sherlock teddy, i.e. buy a teddy bear, sew him a coat and scarf and maybe a deerstalker. That'd be more of an effort, of course, but very personal.

I believe in Jim Moriarty

November 10, 2014 9:57 pm  #4

What about a Sherlock calendar for next year? You can get it at Amazon for example. Or a Sherlock cup, BBC Shop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 10, 2014 10:00 pm  #5

Don't buy at amazon 

The BBC mugs are lovely...

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 10, 2014 11:20 pm  #6

I think the mugs are too mainstream, but i love the idea with teddy bear. It sounds lovely and cute *.*

November 11, 2014 5:22 am  #7

Getting an account here just to find the perfect present is in itself close to being the perfect present.

I'd go for the chronicles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 30, 2014 6:31 pm  #8

I found his coat on a site but forgotten the name of it, but I am searching for it and  I will post the link for you as soon as possible.

December 1, 2014 6:17 pm  #9

I think it should be Celebsclothing.com

December 1, 2014 6:19 pm  #10

Thou Shalt Not Spam

Board footera