BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2012 9:34 pm  #1

Hey

I'm Kelly, @Alice_buxton, introduced to the lovely world of Sherlock fans in London yesterday.
Currently live in Coventry, which sucks... hoping to move to London by the end of the year, happily take part in anything Sherlock or theatre based. I'm an Analytical Chemist, but I also write and may be published soon.

Would love to help organise a theatrical event, if anyone is interested, give me a shout

April 29, 2012 10:39 pm  #2

Re: Hey

Hey Hello!

Welcome to the forums!

-Art

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 29, 2012 11:21 pm  #3

Hi KellyP

Welcome to the silliness!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 29, 2012 11:40 pm  #4

Hey Kelly! Thanks for joining, it was nice to meet you the other day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 30, 2012 12:30 am  #5

Thanks, it was nice to meet you too... still recovering slightly, but totally worth it.
Planning to do the Night Hike in London in September, and show my Sherlockian friend the tour... but keeping my eyes peeled for any excuse to go back in the mean time

April 30, 2012 5:54 am  #6

Hello Kelly! Welcome to the world of Sherlock.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 30, 2012 10:19 am  #7

Hey there Kelly - I am glad you could join..they are a lovely bunch here :-D

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 30, 2012 2:21 pm  #8

Welcome to the forum = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera