BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2015 4:13 pm  #1341

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

Omg... I think with the last pics, I'm converted... I *am* looking forward a tiny little bit now to see that ;-)

"It is what it is."

February 10, 2015 4:26 pm  #1342

Just remember, guys: every day that passes brings us a day closer to seeing it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 10, 2015 4:31 pm  #1343

Whisky wrote:

Omg... I think with the last pics, I'm converted... I *am* looking forward a tiny little bit now to see that ;-)

Very glad to hear that. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 10, 2015 7:46 pm  #1344

Setlock being over just means we're closer to the show getting aired. And also closer to Series 4 Setlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 10, 2015 7:49 pm  #1345

I like your positive attitude. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 10, 2015 10:16 pm  #1346

Awww! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 10, 2015 10:28 pm  #1347

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 10, 2015 10:37 pm  #1348

Lovely tweets!

I'm actually very glad I followed Setlock and that the Victorian setting was "spoiled" for me. Because if I hadn't known, and I'd thought it be a modern special, a continuation of S3, I would be heavily disappointed. Now I know this will probably be something very different and I can appreciate for it for what it is.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 11, 2015 12:38 am  #1349

"London wrap"  Does that mean the shooting is over completely or do they still have interiors to shoot in Cardif?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 11, 2015 1:06 pm  #1350

There was talk of a 'wrap party' on Twitter last night, so I'm pretty sure it's over completely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 12, 2015 7:59 am  #1351

April Fool in February?

https://twitter.com/LeonieSun/status/565490169596620800

Bit too soon for this kind of stuff...

February 12, 2015 8:20 am  #1352

Taking it with a pinch of salt. On the other hand we do not know when Hamlet rehearsals will start and what Benedict is going to do until then (apart from getting married and becoming a dad). And with series 3 they split up the episodes as well. But if they filmed one or two episodes now, it would mean a very long hiatus as I suppose he will film "Dr Strange" after Hamlet.  

February 12, 2015 11:25 am  #1353

I wonder if Martin would be available in April already, he starts now filming the Taliban Shuffle (i don't know how big would be his role in this film). .

February 12, 2015 11:33 am  #1354

I would be over the moon if they started filming but as long as it is nothing more than a statement from young blogger who has it from a friend - well. 
And Amanda tweeted that there would be no Mary anymore this year. Whatever that means. 

An another note: I saw a very recent pic from Benedict with gelled-back hair and I though, my, they look really long by now. 

February 12, 2015 1:12 pm  #1355

Side note:  Has any other male actor had so many people obsessively concerned about his hair? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 12, 2015 1:20 pm  #1356

Not really. 
But then the hair is such an important signal, you know. 

February 12, 2015 1:31 pm  #1357

The hair is paramount. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 21, 2015 6:37 pm  #1358

Oooh, something interesting seems to be coming very soon:

February 21, 2015 6:45 pm  #1359

Oh, oh, oh! What's this?! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 22, 2015 6:01 pm  #1360

Say what now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

Board footera