BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2015 7:47 pm  #1201

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

Well, apart from the fact that it's not really his chair... he looks scientifically gorgeous in it.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 2, 2015 7:52 pm  #1202

Oh, I love those cupcakes! She made one of Ben and Sophie ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 2, 2015 7:52 pm  #1203

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I am thinking that the man in the chair in front of the boys is a client... and as he explains his story... you can see it happen in the background... the life on the street etc... could work beautifully!

And the cupcake girl has done it again!!

That's a very interesting idea Phantom.  It could work!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 2, 2015 10:06 pm  #1204

More setlock pics...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 2, 2015 10:08 pm  #1205

THIS. IS. SO. EXCITING.

If I want to see some more?
OH. GOD. YES.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 2, 2015 10:09 pm  #1206

I see Rupert's wearing a wig!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 2, 2015 10:14 pm  #1207

Sorry, little rant, not quite sure if it belongs here, so feel free to ignore. I try not to really come here ever since setlock started because I don't want to be spoiled yet (sometimes curiosity gets the better of me though). And I was just browsing the google news for Ben, you know just to reassure myself that I have not missed an interesting interview and stuff. I was not looking for the special, just anything lovely about Benedict. And there it is: A news ad from BILD (Germans will know which newspaper I talk about), showing a very spoilery picture. To be displayed on google news! Sure the title read “careful, spoilers”, but that does not help me when you show me the picture anyway! I’m so mad; I had to rewrite parts of this because it was all in capital letters. I mean if I come here, I know I’m putting myself up for spoilers, so if I want to make sure I don’t want to see them I just stay away. But that was just mean, it’s not like I can un-see those things. Damn you, BILD, spoiling people is just rude!

Thank very good much for reading my ramblings. Good Bye.

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

February 2, 2015 10:20 pm  #1208

Yes, this is very annoying. But I think BILD have no idea of setlock and the Sherlock fandon in general. They have just discovered Benedict and are in search of clickbait like tabloids all over the world. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 2, 2015 10:42 pm  #1209

You’re right, I was just very annoyed because I was not even looking for Sherlock itself (that is asking for spoilers right now). I just don’t want to be unable to look up Benny for the whole duration of the shoot. But yeah, I’ll just have to be more careful.

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

February 2, 2015 11:19 pm  #1210

That was part of my argument in defence of setlock actually...because a large majority of spoilers are published openly in the press, with most of the best set photographs getting taken by professionals with high zoom lenses, rather than the fans.

Anyway, had a really awesome day at setlock today. Tweeted rather a lot. The scene they were shooting seemed to be a repeat of the one they filmed in Bristol with the crazy woman with the gun...except I think the Bristol shoot was focused JUST on her, whereas this shoot was focused JUST on the street and the people's reaction to it. The crazy woman actress wasn't actually there...they had a stand in leaning out the window and saying her line ("you...you...you...") so that people could react to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 3, 2015 12:19 am  #1211

Hey, I'm so happy for you having such a good day (and didn't freeze to death, I've read it was freezing cold!), it's all so amazingly-exciting!!!
It's the first time I spoil myself with Setlock-information, but I just couldn't resist. I so wonder about that lady in white (she looks really dramatic) and I had to think about the shooting a lot today and checked everything new as soon as I got home!
But am I the only one who thinks Benedict's hair is really weird? Sherlock seems to put a lot of product in his hair recently, that wasn't his style before, was it? ;)

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

February 3, 2015 1:35 am  #1212

A lot of product is authentically Victorian for men! That's why they had the fashion of putting doilies on the backs of those high backed chairs, so the men's hair wouldn't ruin the upholstery.

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

February 3, 2015 1:46 am  #1213

Alright, I had somewhat hoped it had something to do with them being in that time. I have far too less knowledge about it, so thank you very much for explaining.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

February 3, 2015 1:56 am  #1214

I think the costumes are stunning honestly!

Interesting that Victorian Mary appears to be dressed in widow's weeds for this scene.  I wonder what that could mean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 3, 2015 5:55 am  #1215

Sherlock's hair looks a lot like the hair of Granada Holmes... and the clothes he wore yesterday, too.

This pic just killed me:

https://41.media.tumblr.com/182a5af53c0c524f6e42c36772dfa4cf/tumblr_nj61smbAKX1rwwkn1o1_1280.jpg

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

February 3, 2015 6:03 am  #1216

More setlock pics...

That´s the first setlock pic in which I can actually see Sherlock..  *happy*

February 3, 2015 6:48 am  #1217

SolarSystem wrote:

Sherlock's hair looks a lot like the hair of Granada Holmes... and the clothes he wore yesterday, too.

This pic just killed me:

https://41.media.tumblr.com/182a5af53c0c524f6e42c36772dfa4cf/tumblr_nj61smbAKX1rwwkn1o1_1280.jpg

Deliciously Brett-ish indeed!   Lucky you!

February 3, 2015 7:18 am  #1218

Tbh, I am not a fan of Granada Holmes but Benedict looks amazing in that pic. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 3, 2015 7:21 am  #1219

To me it's like a mixture of Benedict, Sherlock and Christopher... but I'm sure he'll be completely Sherlock in the finished Special.

February 3, 2015 7:27 am  #1220

Thud. 

Board footera