BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2015 3:07 pm  #861

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

I just saw that one and I needed badly to shake someone and talk to them about it. To bad I didn't have anyone at hand...I just freaked out alone in my head, haha 

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

January 19, 2015 3:56 pm  #862

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

January 19, 2015 4:03 pm  #863

They look as if they went there straight from the tarmac. Did they go to the cemetery from where Mary got her name? And why? And where did they leave Sherlock? Maybe he is not in the modern scenes (the hair, you know) but only in the period ones? Very exciting stuff. 

Last edited by SusiGo (January 19, 2015 4:05 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 19, 2015 4:27 pm  #864

I swear, this gets more and more confusing every day XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 19, 2015 5:18 pm  #865

I would have thought they were visiting Mary Morstan's grave...but wow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 19, 2015 5:25 pm  #866

I saw those images too, and became quite giddy. Makes me think that the special will start immediately where HLV left off. And seeing as it's only Martin and Amanda, no Ben, they have - for whatever reason - gone their separate ways after Sherlock landed. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 19, 2015 5:28 pm  #867

John finally demanding the whole story from Mary...Sherlock sorting out ' Moriarty'?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 19, 2015 5:52 pm  #868

I would be fine with that. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 19, 2015 6:53 pm  #869

Could it be that they are filming now also some scenes from the regular series 4? Like now is winter, we have to use that to joint the series 3 with series 4? Perhaps Benedict has some other work to do for TIG, for example, or he is filming indoors and they use the time to maximum by filming other scenes at the same time? 

January 19, 2015 6:54 pm  #870

Clever idea. And all of us speculating on how the Victorian things and this fit together … 

January 19, 2015 6:55 pm  #871

I just can't wait!

January 19, 2015 7:00 pm  #872

I'm feeling light headed and giddy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 19, 2015 7:06 pm  #873

They've...gone their separate ways? 

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 19, 2015 7:10 pm  #874

I'm sure they'll hook up at some point!

January 19, 2015 7:22 pm  #875

I know, but...the very thought makes me a little sad...

January 20, 2015 10:35 am  #876

My head has gone 'Boom'...

I adore this confusion, as frustrating as it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 20, 2015 11:43 am  #877

Some new hint from the director:

My theory is that Moriarty is a vampire who lives in his grave and John and Mary are chasing him through the cementery with a silver daggers hidden under their coats.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 20, 2015 11:51 am  #878

Oooh, now that could be interesting to see xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 20, 2015 12:52 pm  #879

...In death there is life?

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

January 20, 2015 1:00 pm  #880

Latin proverb existed on similar subject, but it had an opposite meaning:

Media vita in morte sumus
("In the midst of life we are in death")

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

Board footera