BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2015 10:18 am  #841

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

But wouldn't it be nice if someone who once was The Doctor would be in the Special...? 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 16, 2015 10:19 am  #842

That would be more than just "nice".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 16, 2015 10:29 am  #843

It would put my health in jeopardy though... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 16, 2015 3:54 pm  #844

What a gorgeous place that is! 

The team are amazing at finding locations!

And I've got to second that last message, Solar!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 16, 2015 5:27 pm  #845

Manor house works for me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 16, 2015 6:09 pm  #846

These might be spoilers--or, as my source, DenOfGeek points out, it might just be Mark Gatiss and the director of the special, Douglas Mackinnon playing with us, but recent tweets by those two were quotations from "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle". (There's more in that article in the way of rumors and setlock.)

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

January 16, 2015 6:12 pm  #847

Love that story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 17, 2015 3:34 pm  #848

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 17, 2015 4:11 pm  #849

God this is so exciting!

January 17, 2015 6:42 pm  #850

Oh gosh! 

Can I just say how I love this fandom, so many smart people! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 17, 2015 11:08 pm  #851

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 18, 2015 7:23 am  #852

What a beautiful nursery!

I just hope it's nothing too heartbreaking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 18, 2015 8:33 am  #853

I'm still thinking of Sherlock being separated from a twin...but just in my fantasy...

Last edited by besleybean (January 18, 2015 8:34 am)

January 18, 2015 8:43 am  #854

Yeah, me too.... that thing about "The Other One" haunts me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 18, 2015 11:41 pm  #855

Question: if at least some of it is set in modern times, wouldn't they (the show and the characters themselves) have to address the whole "is Moriarty back" thing? I figured they wanted to save that for Series 4...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 19, 2015 6:43 am  #856

Only if chronologically it follows on from HLV...maybe this takes place before then...I dunno.

Last edited by besleybean (January 19, 2015 6:43 am)

January 19, 2015 10:12 am  #857

Didn’t someone say that the whole Moriarty thing would be explained in the special? Or is my memory playing tricks on me and they said series 4?

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

January 19, 2015 10:33 am  #858

Yeah, Moftiss said they would explain how he survived in the special.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 19, 2015 12:11 pm  #859

ah, thank you

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

January 19, 2015 1:41 pm  #860

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera