BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2014 8:45 pm  #61

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

But it's so irrational, Schmiezi...!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 18, 2014 8:46 pm  #62

I also fail to  see why people are dreaming of slushy romance between John and Mary...
Oh and maybe Sherlock and Janine or Sherlock and Molly?!

Last edited by besleybean (November 18, 2014 8:48 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 18, 2014 8:49 pm  #63

Mycroft and Mrs Hudson, of course.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 18, 2014 8:52 pm  #64

He'd be pertified!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 18, 2014 9:05 pm  #65

Schmiezi wrote:

Mycroft and Mrs Hudson, of course.

I'm pretty sure that's the only pairing I haven't seen in this fandom, and I recently came across John being paired with a DRAGON, so that's saying a lot (and I have no idea how I found my way to that corner of the internet).

Personally, I don't care what the special is as long as we get it! And I've decided to let myself be spoiled, so I can't wait for SetLock details.

Mark says they're starting filming soon, which is surprising considering that Benedict's hair is so short. Maybe I'll get my wish that they do a Red Headed League adaptation that has Sherlock both dying and cutting his hair?

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

November 18, 2014 9:05 pm  #66

So, so far we have a Valentine's day special with romance between Mycroft and Mrs Hudson during the wedding of William and Kate and the kidnapping of baby Watson....I can't wait for it

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

November 18, 2014 9:06 pm  #67

Sounds like a wonderful plot to me, too 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 18, 2014 9:08 pm  #68

Yes, very exciting... can´t wait!! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 18, 2014 9:51 pm  #69

Very.. ... special! 

November 18, 2014 11:07 pm  #70

I don't care when they show it, I just want the story set at Valentine's Day!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 19, 2014 6:48 am  #71

John and Mary stting up a tree...K.I.S.S,I.N.G.

November 19, 2014 11:34 am  #72

Who in all hells could come up with THIS pairing?!
*gosh I 've got a massive shiver only thinking about MyDson....*

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

November 19, 2014 12:09 pm  #73

She will make a lovely goldfish. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 19, 2014 1:30 pm  #74

A most lovely goldfish. Yes, go for that! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 19, 2014 5:51 pm  #75

Wonder what Mr Chatterjee will say?

November 19, 2014 6:52 pm  #76

besleybean wrote:

Wonder what Mr Chatterjee will say?

Not much, I hope, what with that wife in, what was it, Doncaster? And another one in Islamabad!

It's probably just purely physical with Mycroft, like it was with Frank, but Mr. Chatterjee is her true love. Considering that it was likely him with her at John's wedding, they must be pretty serious and have likely resolved their issues to still be together after so many years!

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

November 19, 2014 6:54 pm  #77

maryagrawatson wrote:

It's probably just purely physical with Mycroft,

Last edited by Schmiezi (November 19, 2014 6:55 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 19, 2014 7:06 pm  #78

Mycroft/MrsH

Excuse me while I go and scrub my brain with bleach.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 19, 2014 7:14 pm  #79

Eiuwww, hahaha!

November 19, 2014 7:24 pm  #80

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

Board footera