BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2015 1:00 pm  #721

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

Well, in our defense I think the Hobbit fans weren't quite as in the dark as we always are! 
And Peter Jackson certanly never trolled them like Moffat and Gatiss do us  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 9, 2015 3:15 pm  #722

I'm a bit angry to hear that those pictures were not only leaked but sold as well. GRR! No matter who it was. That really isn't cool.

I won't go looking for them... but I have faith that they were awesome though. They know what they are doing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 9, 2015 7:55 pm  #723

They were awesome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 9, 2015 11:07 pm  #724

And I just saw where someone posted old illustrations of St. Bart's interiors from back in the day. Dead ringer!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 10, 2015 8:08 am  #725

I have stumbled over the pics on tumblr, and as I can't un-see them I might as well say: This special is going to be so great, I can't wait to see it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 10, 2015 8:54 am  #726

I haven't seen them(as I don't do Tumblr)and can live without them.
Looking forward to the special anyway.
Incidentally, some of my colleagues have been very confused by the 'new' BBC drama trailer...they thought it was for series 4, rather than for this special.

Last edited by besleybean (January 10, 2015 8:54 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2015 4:22 pm  #727

KeepersPrice wrote:

And I just saw where someone posted old illustrations of St. Bart's interiors from back in the day. Dead ringer!

That would be me

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 10, 2015 4:58 pm  #728

Hello everyone! A bit late to the party and I have just read this and the last page in the discussion. Totaly agree about the leaked pics. Not okay! Rude and disrespectful  I will not reblog them on my Tumblr but I have seen them.

So. Have you all seen the Tweets from Douglas Macinnon and Mark Gatiss? What are they up to?
http://the-secret-life-in-221b.tumblr.com/post/107696184983/first-this-and-then-this-whats-up-with

Last edited by Lazarus (January 10, 2015 5:53 pm)

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

January 10, 2015 5:06 pm  #729

Oooh, some kind of old orphanage?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 10, 2015 5:12 pm  #730

Those teddy bears freak me out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 10, 2015 7:18 pm  #731

I thought they might belong to Sherlock and Mycroft.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2015 8:02 pm  #732

Sherlock's being the one with the scarf, of course. How incredibly cute! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 10, 2015 8:28 pm  #733

Cute? It´s scary! 

One´s blogger possible explanation on the rhyme in the first tweet + teddy bears in Pu style:

http://cosmoglaut.tumblr.com/post/107704963163

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 10, 2015 8:34 pm  #734

Oh interesting idea!

It sort of made me think of the Doctor Who episode 'The Next Doctor' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 10, 2015 9:16 pm  #735

Listen, listen! Not only photos of the set were illegaly taken, but an exclusive footage leaked out! 
Here it is! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 11, 2015 10:23 am  #736

Some more fact about Mr. Milne and his Holmesian leanings:

http://cosmoglaut.tumblr.com/post/107707911238

January 11, 2015 10:26 am  #737

Also, some observations on the last tweet from the cast:

http://cosmoglaut.tumblr.com/post/107766052953

January 11, 2015 10:28 am  #738

Chanse for you if you are a mime:

January 11, 2015 10:29 am  #739

Why not just get Martin? *snigger*

Team Hudders!

January 11, 2015 10:46 am  #740

He could be in the same scene!
So, are we thinking that crib had twins in?

Board footera