BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2015 4:38 pm  #661

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

Hello there Mary!

It's my first Setlock too... but honestly I love the confusion. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 7, 2015 4:38 pm  #662

Well, this time it is very mysterious. On the other hand last time we had Mark and Andrew in costume shaking hands … 
I think they are doing something very special for the special. And they will do everything to avoid major spoilers. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 7, 2015 4:42 pm  #663

But about the tweet, seriously! What do people expect when tweeting stuff like this?? Amanda having a nervous breakdown and sobbingly and tearfully giving away the plot? She can be slaughtered in the first five minutes or stick around till S10 and have five more children and she won't tell, if only by contracts.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 7, 2015 4:45 pm  #664

The more mysterious it gets, the happier I am. I am sure that the special will be brilliant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 7, 2015 4:47 pm  #665

Yes, indeed. I love everything I have seen so far. And Benedict's looks today - oh, my. He looked very handsome.  

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 7, 2015 4:50 pm  #666

Absolutely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 7, 2015 4:52 pm  #667

From yesterday... this just made me smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 7, 2015 4:55 pm  #668

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2015 5:04 pm  #669

True, she wouldn't be able to say anything one way or the other.

Sigh, they do look lovely our boys, though, don't they?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 7, 2015 5:05 pm  #670

Woaaah, those are good pics... Love them...
And I'm not.at.all into sideburns, but with Martin.....

Last edited by mrshouse (January 7, 2015 5:06 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 7, 2015 5:06 pm  #671

To repeat myself: Brilliant.

January 7, 2015 5:11 pm  #672

Martin looks very good with the hair and the sideburns. 

January 7, 2015 5:15 pm  #673

Amazing pics! Martin looks a lot better without the 'stache!

Wonder if he or they put it on to mess with us? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 7, 2015 5:21 pm  #674

No I do think it was costume...
They both look great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2015 6:19 pm  #675

Vhanja wrote:

BUT WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!

This is my first Setlock, and it's turning about to be a frustrating experience. 

I feel exactly the same.

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

January 7, 2015 6:23 pm  #676

Bronte89 wrote:

Vhanja wrote:

BUT WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!

This is my first Setlock, and it's turning about to be a frustrating experience. 

I feel exactly the same.

You will get used to it. Relax, lean back and be happy about every little piece of non-information that leaks from the set. Half of it will be misinterpreted, some of it will be fake.

It is great fun if you accept that.

January 7, 2015 6:54 pm  #677

I feel happy, even if it's all true!

January 7, 2015 7:16 pm  #678

Some more pics of Ben in his costume:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 7, 2015 7:17 pm  #679

Gorgeous man.

January 7, 2015 7:18 pm  #680

And this is Natasha O´Keeffe, the lady spotted in the Victorian costume on the set:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

Board footera