BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2015 5:03 pm  #2481

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

SusiGo wrote:

I have been excited for weeks and it is getting worse by the minute. 

What Susi said!     

I have warned my family to not expect much from me tomorrow.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 31, 2015 5:37 pm  #2482

I can't possibly wait!! *runs around screaming her head off!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 31, 2015 8:53 pm  #2483

tonnaree wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I have been excited for weeks and it is getting worse by the minute. 

What Susi said!     

I have warned my family to not expect much from me tomorrow.  

Me too. :-) And Hubby knows me well enough to believe me. ;-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 31, 2015 11:56 pm  #2484

We good two import, expensive IPAs for Christmas. Hubby has agreed that I will have one of them while watching the special. ^^

Which will air later TODAY. Wheeee!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 1, 2016 2:22 am  #2485

For me it's 22 hours and counting down...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 1, 2016 4:26 am  #2486

It's 5 am... I just woke up and almost squealed "it's Sherlock Day!!"... then I remembered I'm sharing a bedroom with my aunt for the night... so here I am... virtually shouting!

I do hope to be able to get back to sleep though... I want to be fully awake tonight! And I'm getting up super early tomorrow to go to Copenhagen to watch it again!

*does another virtual fangirl squeee*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 1, 2016 8:25 am  #2487

I could have written the script:
I had a rotten night last night, as I knew I would.
I'm knackered this morning.
So staying awake til 11 PM, may be a bit of a challenge!

Last edited by besleybean (January 1, 2016 8:25 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 1, 2016 12:45 pm  #2488

Can't believe the day is finally here! :-) Worst part of it will be the five hours between the UK broadcast and the one on PBS because KP and I will be going to watch it on TV and don't want to be spoilered. We have to find a proper distraction then...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 1, 2016 12:47 pm  #2489

Ok, I'm ready!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 1, 2016 12:56 pm  #2490

Just what the doctor ordered. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 1, 2016 1:00 pm  #2491

Brilliant! 

For your information: I have just opened a new thread in which we can discuss The Abominable Bride after we have seen it. I thought is would make sense to discuss the episode itself not in here but to start anew. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 1, 2016 1:02 pm  #2492

Cheers.
Though it might be for me, tomorrow.
I think I'll be coming home and going to bed!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 1, 2016 2:13 pm  #2493

I like that Sherlock survival kit! I have a blanket and tissues at here at home, so I am set.
In just under 12 hours, I'll be sitting in front of the TV with my parents taking in The Abominable Bride!

Clueing for looks.

January 1, 2016 2:33 pm  #2494

I am sitting in all my Sherlock gear: tee shirt, sweatshirt, necklace and wrist band!

January 1, 2016 3:10 pm  #2495

ToBe and I are so excited to be together to watch this. It seemed like this day would never arrive and now here it is at last!!! 

We will stay off the Forum and Facebook, etc for that 5 hour time gap tonight but will be back on as soon as it's over to join in the discussion.

Stay calm everyone and enjoy!!! See you on the other side.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 1, 2016 3:12 pm  #2496

Yep, all hold hands and stay strong!

January 1, 2016 3:53 pm  #2497

I'm wearing my Get Sherlock Tshirt today, and I just laid out the rest of the stuff I need for my cosplay tomorrow at the cinema... I'm ready. 

But I'm so nervous too! Yikes! Mum sent me home with some of the dessert from last night... I might need something sweet to calm my nerves! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 1, 2016 3:55 pm  #2498

I'm consuming an Indian takeaway meal, before heading out to the cinema.

January 1, 2016 4:11 pm  #2499

Hope you have a wonderful time! I really wanted to see it live at the cinema tonight... but I would be missing my last train home... If it wasn't for my back I wouldn't mind spending the night out after or something... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 1, 2016 4:42 pm  #2500

Wheee, just learnt now that NRK (Norway's BBC, if you like) will air the Special tonight, at 22:05 - at the same time as it airs on BBC! Yay! :D

Team Hudders!

Board footera