BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 21, 2015 2:08 pm  #2461

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

To those who live in England or watch BBC one regulary : has the exact airtime been announced yet ?

Last edited by Solenn (December 21, 2015 2:10 pm)

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

December 21, 2015 2:09 pm  #2462

It will air at 9 pm British time. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 21, 2015 5:22 pm  #2463

Thanks So excited , it's coming soon !

December 24, 2015 1:59 pm  #2464

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 24, 2015 2:00 pm  #2465

This is so beautiful. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 24, 2015 2:10 pm  #2466

Fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 24, 2015 2:18 pm  #2467

Look at them!   There in their chairs.    *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 24, 2015 2:27 pm  #2468

Only 8 days to go!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 24, 2015 10:40 pm  #2469

“The episode falls roughly in line with the modern show’s continuity–Gatiss calls it a ‘side step’–with John’s friendship with Sherlock and marriage to Mary both well-established.”

I had this crazy idea that maybe they are starting at the end of TLV and going back in reversed chronological order until they meet, in a way that could supposedly reveal us something that was hidden in past events.

Hadn't Ben said he thought they had lost the plot?

Last edited by Ho Yay (December 24, 2015 10:41 pm)

December 24, 2015 10:42 pm  #2470

I don't think so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 24, 2015 10:50 pm  #2471

I don't think it is probable either, but Moffat likes to write such strange twists that I always wonder with him.

December 24, 2015 10:53 pm  #2472

Oh no sorry, I like your theories...
I just didn't think Benedict had ever said anything so, well(to be honest) crass!

December 24, 2015 11:04 pm  #2473

I digged out the quote:

“I thought they’d finally lost the plot, jumped the shark ... then they expanded the idea and pitched it to me properly and I think it’s fantastic. Absolutely brilliant,” Cumberbatch said.
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/nov/25/benedict-cumberbatch-victorian-sherlock-abominable-bride

Last edited by Ho Yay (December 24, 2015 11:05 pm)

December 24, 2015 11:06 pm  #2474

Oh, I see what you mean now...
Context is everything!

December 31, 2015 11:24 am  #2475

Good interview:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/sherlock-special-pbs-abominable-bride-200829184.html

Last edited by besleybean (December 31, 2015 11:25 am)

December 31, 2015 2:43 pm  #2476

Is everyone excited yet?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 31, 2015 3:00 pm  #2477

MEEE :D

December 31, 2015 3:04 pm  #2478

God yes.
Dunno how I'll get through tomorrow until 9 PM!

December 31, 2015 3:14 pm  #2479

Only 1 day - I am not ready for this! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 31, 2015 3:55 pm  #2480

I have been excited for weeks and it is getting worse by the minute. 

Board footera