BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2015 8:32 am  #2421

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

Would love to be there. And we all know about Steven and The Princess Bride. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 11, 2015 3:05 pm  #2422

What were the funniest moments on the set?

(I love Martin!)

Last edited by Vhanja (December 11, 2015 3:05 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 11, 2015 3:40 pm  #2423

I love him, too...
"That was vaguely amusing"...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 11, 2015 6:03 pm  #2424

So exciting...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 11, 2015 8:10 pm  #2425

I can't wait to get to watch the video! I'm currently sat on mums couch pretending to watch handball with her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 11, 2015 9:34 pm  #2426

lol "pretending." I've watched handball at the Olympics and played it in class in school, it's kind of fun, though I can understand how it could get boring after a while.

But yeah, I liked that video.  Funny how Martin doesn't realize how much fun people have with him.

Clueing for looks.

December 11, 2015 9:44 pm  #2427

Lol. Finally got to watch it. I LOVE Martins responses. Vaguely? Oh I do hope theres a blooper reel of that!

About handball. Nothing bad about those who like it, at all! ... but for reasons I loathe team sports... but hey... like my boyfriend said, Sherlock and Doctor Who is my 'ball game".

*cough cough*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 11, 2015 10:02 pm  #2428

I used to love playing handball, when I was at school...a bit brutal, though!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 12, 2015 7:24 pm  #2429

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 12, 2015 7:36 pm  #2430

Ok, so I remain confused...but it looks fab!

December 12, 2015 7:53 pm  #2431

I'm sure that's the point! 

OMFG. That looks scary as hell! I LOVE IT! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 12, 2015 7:54 pm  #2432

Someone had the idea that there might be several brides wearing the same disguise. The arm holding the gun looks quite muscular. And the last bride we see is unusually tall. Exciting!

December 12, 2015 7:55 pm  #2433

Looks fabulous... I´m a sucker for Victorian ghost stories. And this resembles one to a boot. I´m so excited! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 12, 2015 7:56 pm  #2434

SusiGo wrote:

Someone had the idea that there might be several brides wearing the same disguise. The arm holding the gun looks quite muscular. And the last bride we see is unusually tall. Exciting!

It may be a gang of brides... wow! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 12, 2015 7:59 pm  #2435

And there is of course the parallel between bride with rifle and bride Mary with gun. 

December 12, 2015 8:00 pm  #2436

SusiGo wrote:

And there is of course the parallel between bride with rifle and bride Mary with gun. 

That´s true! 

December 12, 2015 8:06 pm  #2437

Yup, I will always think of Mary like that... 

It's an interesting theory about the different brides! My head is spinning with ideas now! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 14, 2015 9:08 am  #2438

Hmmm... they try to tempt us. And they are successful.

December 14, 2015 10:11 am  #2439

It would be weird if they think it's shit, though.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 14, 2015 4:20 pm  #2440

True, but it still excites me! 

Soon! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera