BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2015 11:23 am  #141

Re: Doctor Strange (spoilers)

That was what I thought! That makes sense! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 5, 2015 11:24 am  #142

Oooh, he looks awesome! And that background story was interesting - for the first time I'm starting to get really excited about this movie! (I am not into superhero movies at all, so it was really a stretch for me to even consider watching this).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 5, 2015 11:37 am  #143

Pooe man - he hadn´t much break from acting after Hamlet, it seems. Althrough this project looks exciting.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 5, 2015 11:46 am  #144

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 5, 2015 11:53 am  #145

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 5, 2015 12:03 pm  #146

This is ridiculous - I don't like super heroes and I am not too fond of beards. And I find these to be the hottest pictures I've seen of Ben in a long time!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

November 5, 2015 12:17 pm  #147

I weep for the beautiful ginger Hamlet-curls.... they are the thing of the past now.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 5, 2015 12:49 pm  #148

Should we form a support group? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 5, 2015 12:59 pm  #149

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Should we form a support group? 

Good idea.

November 5, 2015 1:05 pm  #150

I reckon his hair is dyed and the curls are straightened by use of product (or a wig). That means his hair will be perfect for Sherlock once Dr. Strange is done shooting. 

Team Hudders!

November 5, 2015 3:02 pm  #151

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 5, 2015 3:25 pm  #152

He looks fantastic! 

Team Hudders!

November 5, 2015 3:39 pm  #153

That's the sexiest homeless person I have seen in a long while! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 5, 2015 3:39 pm  #154

Fantastic? Well, taste can be different. LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 5, 2015 5:39 pm  #155

To me, it looks like it's not his real hair, probably a wig..  But we'll see.  It looks too long in the back to be his real hair, based on other recent photos of him, if you ask me.  I could be wrong, but that's how it looks to me.

Clueing for looks.

November 5, 2015 6:09 pm  #156

gently69 wrote:

Fantastic? Well, taste can be different. LOL

I know, I surprise myself. He looks ragged, worn, tired, unkempt and with baggy clothes - and can't remember seeing anything as sexy in a long while. 

Yitzock - I was thinking the same, it does look a bit long in the back to be his hair. Then again, when you straighten curls, the hair can seem a bit longer. 

Team Hudders!

November 5, 2015 6:36 pm  #157

Then again, when you straighten curls, the hair can seem a bit longer.

Often more than a bit! My own curly hair comes down to just below my shoulders.  However, when it's wet and straightened out, it goes all the way to my lower back.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 5, 2015 6:43 pm  #158

I saw the pic on Twitter and think it looks pretty hideous...but I'm sure the finished celluloid product will be much better!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 5, 2015 8:14 pm  #159

tonnaree wrote:

Then again, when you straighten curls, the hair can seem a bit longer.

Often more than a bit! My own curly hair comes down to just below my shoulders.  However, when it's wet and straightened out, it goes all the way to my lower back.  

I suppose that's true and possible, then.

Clueing for looks.

November 5, 2015 8:35 pm  #160

The beard isn't his own is it? 

Then again, I grew up in a family of women and I've no clue how fast men grow facial hair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera