BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2016 10:12 am  #501

Re: Doctor Strange (spoilers)

What remains of my ovaries would explode

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 6, 2016 11:26 am  #502

Vhanja wrote:

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Ben and Tom in the same movie. 

Good point, really, really good point.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 6, 2016 4:06 pm  #503

The most important point!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 6, 2016 9:14 am  #504

And there will be merchandise as well. *Buying lunchbox pretending it is for my grown-up kids*:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/doctor_strange/first-doctor-strange-merch-offers-new-look-at-benedict-a142344#.V1SfAUeeh0I.twitter

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 6, 2016 11:01 am  #505

The lunchbox is indeed very cool. You are confident enough to say it's for you, Susi.

I like when "grown-ups" are nerdy enough to buy and use such stuff openly. And who wouldn't want BCs face on a lunchbox.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

June 6, 2016 11:15 am  #506

I was just joking.  I think I really would buy one for myself. And every morning I will put a sandwich into the box, carry it to my desk and sit there staring at it instead of working. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 6, 2016 11:43 am  #507

SusiGo wrote:

I was just joking.  I think I really would buy one for myself. And every morning I will put a sandwich into the box, carry it to my desk and sit there staring at it instead of working. 

I think this is an excellent plan. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 6, 2016 12:09 pm  #508

tonnaree wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I think this is an excellent plan. 

Susi, I told you already, if I did your job I couldn't come up with the slightest bit of self discipline anyway. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 6, 2016 12:49 pm  #509

I like the drinking glasses too! And the lunch box! It trumps my Hello Kitty one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 6, 2016 12:59 pm  #510

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I like the drinking glasses too! And the lunch box! It trumps my Hello Kitty one!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

June 6, 2016 4:19 pm  #511

I'll be buying all the merchandise!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 7, 2016 1:09 pm  #512

Well... I think... I really... really... really... need that lunch-box.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

June 7, 2016 1:12 pm  #513

Fine. Then we can meet somewhere with our little lunch-boxes and share a meal. 

June 7, 2016 1:17 pm  #514

Brilliant idea.

(Tony Hadley)

July 2, 2016 9:47 am  #515

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 2, 2016 9:51 am  #516

Looks amazing! So maybe I will have to buy my first Lego set since my kids grew up. 

July 2, 2016 10:12 am  #517

That is awesome!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 15, 2016 9:05 am  #518

Source unknown (I found it uncredited on Twitter)

Last edited by ukaunz (July 15, 2016 9:06 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 15, 2016 10:28 am  #519

Yay.

July 15, 2016 2:51 pm  #520

Beautiful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera