BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2016 10:29 pm  #281

Re: Doctor Strange (spoilers)

Oh, interesting. And the comments pop up in text? The guy did well with multitasking, if that's the case. Thanks for explaining it to me, Yitzock

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 22, 2016 6:41 am  #282

He's a clever boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 23, 2016 8:44 pm  #283

I can't wait to see Ben and Mads in a scene together or in a photo of the premiere, but at the same time I don't think I can handle that.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 27, 2016 2:07 am  #284

Could Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman reunite in the Marvel universe?
With Captain America: Civil War and Doctor Strange imminent, could the Sherlock stars appear on screen together?
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-02-23/could-benedict-cumberbatch-and-martin-freeman-reunite-in-the-marvel-universe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 27, 2016 8:34 am  #285

Yes please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 8, 2016 12:34 am  #286

I hope this doesn't clutter the thread with unnecessary silliness,  but I saw these photos of Benedict being funny edited to look like Dr. Strange and they made me laugh so I had to post them here.

http://duskybatfishgirl.tumblr.com/post/140619443976/i-cant-wait-to-see-how-benedicts-elegant

Last edited by Yitzock (March 8, 2016 12:39 am)

Clueing for looks.

March 8, 2016 12:45 am  #287

Last edited by ukaunz (March 8, 2016 12:45 am)

March 8, 2016 6:39 am  #288

I like the first one, then he has to have that silly smile- just having fun, I guess!

March 8, 2016 9:29 am  #289

Fabulous! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 8, 2016 12:37 pm  #290

Dr. Strange does Zoolander!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 8, 2016 4:55 pm  #291

My thoughts entirely and I am liking it very much!

March 8, 2016 6:19 pm  #292

besleybean wrote:

I like the first one, then he has to have that silly smile- just having fun, I guess!

Well, both are photos of Benedict from some other time edited to look like Dr. Strange, so it's just the choices of what photos they decided to edit.  I had seen the original of the first one before, but I don't recall the original of the second one, so who knows what he was actually doing at the time.

Clueing for looks.

March 9, 2016 9:47 am  #293

Chris Hemsworth uses pretty much a British accent as Thor (certainly not American or his native Australian). Paul Bettany who plays Vision in Age of Ultron and who will no doubt be in the next Avengers movie is also as British as they come. Idris Elba who plays Heimdall is also British and uses his natural accent in the role.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 9, 2016 2:24 pm  #294

I always forget that Idris Elba was Heimdall. I love him, would be my next Bond if I had a say.

----------

March 9, 2016 5:16 pm  #295

Mine too.

March 10, 2016 10:01 pm  #296

He would make a great Bond but he really is too old now to be able to sustain the role for more than a single film.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 20, 2016 1:31 pm  #297

He's younger than Daniel Craig, though, who just did Spectre and would have done Skyfall around the same age as well.

Anyway.
People keep editing things of Benedict to look like Strange or to have something to do with Strange, so here's a gif captioned "Benedict the Sorcerer Supreme."

Clueing for looks.

March 20, 2016 4:15 pm  #298

I think I'm the only woman in the world that doesn't want BC to be Bond.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 20, 2016 4:25 pm  #299

I'm really not into superheroes at all, but I think I might faint when I watch this movie in the theatre. Too much awesome.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 20, 2016 5:11 pm  #300

tonnaree wrote:

I think I'm the only woman in the world that doesn't want BC to be Bond.  

you are not

----------

Board footera