BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2012 1:01 pm  #1

Hey!

So, hello! I've been looking for a Sherlock forum for a while!

I like Sherlock a lot, and Tolkien, so The Hobbit is going to pretty much perfection! I also like comedy a lot.

I'm not very good at these things! ;)

April 29, 2012 1:16 pm  #2

Re: Hey!

Hi Lisbeth, nice to meet you! :D This is probably the best Sherlock forum out there, so you've come to the right place. ;)

I love Tolkien too, and can't wait for the Hobbit to come out! It was absolute genius to cast Martin Freeman as Bilbo -- he's the perfect actor to play him. And then Benedict Cumberbatch as Smaug... Can't wait to see that scene in the movie. xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 29, 2012 1:27 pm  #3

Good afternoon Lisbeth and welcome.
This group is lovely and friendly - please get involved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 29, 2012 2:28 pm  #4

Hey ! Welcome to the forum = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 29, 2012 2:32 pm  #5

Willkommen, Lisbeth,
put your feet up - make yourself feel at home! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 29, 2012 3:21 pm  #6

Hello Lizbeth. Welcome to the friendly Sherlock forum. We come from all around the world.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 29, 2012 10:40 pm  #7

Hello Lisbeth,

Welcome to the forums!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 29, 2012 11:20 pm  #8

Welcome to our play pen, Lisbeth!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 29, 2012 11:37 pm  #9

Hello there! Nice to meet you, thanks for joining!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 5, 2012 10:18 pm  #10

Hey Lisbeth.
Fancy seeing you on here! 

May 6, 2012 8:35 am  #11

You two know each other then?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera