BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2015 9:24 pm  #121

Re: hOOray it's (adult) mOnday!

Please discuss today's big O's here, and not fanfic or Johnlock in general.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 26, 2015 9:33 pm  #122

nakahara wrote:

My contribution for this mOnday:

How Do You Know by "LaurieRoar"

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1410298?view_adult=true

Short story, which can be read in one breath. Big O starts with the words "He inched closer to Sherlock..." and ends with the words "and onto the bed sheets". 

Maybe there is a misunderstanding about the meaning of O? 
The O itself starts here, I'd say: "Sherlock didn’t answer. Instead, he let out a high, breathy moan, and then ..."
And I love the end with the sheets 

Last edited by Harriet (January 26, 2015 9:34 pm)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 26, 2015 9:35 pm  #123

Well, because of the smutty content of the whole story, I hard time to discern where it really begins. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 26, 2015 9:41 pm  #124

Oh, those lame excuses for sloppiness! 

January 26, 2015 9:42 pm  #125

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 26, 2015 9:52 pm  #126

And I still enjoy the focus on the sheets 

January 26, 2015 10:12 pm  #127

I didn´t even notice sheets were there. Concentrated myself on other things... 

January 26, 2015 10:25 pm  #128

Do we need another thread to discuss and define the concrete parameters of an official "O"?   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 26, 2015 10:26 pm  #129

Good night, ladies. This is getting too scientific for me. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 26, 2015 10:30 pm  #130

tonnaree wrote:

Do we need another thread to discuss and define the concrete parameters of an official "O"?   

Go ask Masters and Johnson! 
Good night 

January 27, 2015 5:33 am  #131

On the other hand, we could simply start saying

orgasms

so really everybody gets it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 2, 2015 5:37 am  #132

Good morning everybody. Today's O comes from the fic I have recc'ed just now,
[b]To be Loved by You[/url] (28775 words) by [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/TwisterMelody]TwisterMelody[/b]

It's nearly at the end, read from "It isn't long before..." until "...kisses along Sherlock's jaw."

(That is only the ahem most important part for this thread. Never mind reading the four paragraphs before as well if you like.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 2, 2015 9:18 am  #133

I had trouble imagining their exact position, but the skin, and being sated, and ... so good 

February 9, 2015 6:19 pm  #134

Another take on Winter's Delights by Kate_Lear - it's still February, after all 
http://archiveofourown.org/works/183794

Unable to stop himself, John ... Sherlock’s shoulder.

February 9, 2015 6:51 pm  #135

Oh, that was … hot. Lovely one. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 9, 2015 7:45 pm  #136

Haha... ever tried to read a fanfic while your neighbours are going at it? Pretty sure they just enacted some of what I've just read, judging by the sounds :D Can't stop laughing.
And thinking I have trouble choosing background music for reading fics... hehe...

"It is what it is."

February 9, 2015 7:48 pm  #137

Send them a link 

February 9, 2015 8:09 pm  #138

Another great one, Harriet!

February 16, 2015 11:21 am  #139

Here is some light entertainment. The fic as such is not really brilliant, but this chapter is hilarious.

"Loosed Reins"
http://archiveofourown.org/works/799184?view_full_work=true

Read from "John was touching him" to "Oh. God."

February 16, 2015 12:07 pm  #140

Board footera