BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 4, 2014 12:55 am  #1

A call upon all Sherlockians

Hello everyone! I am writing a paper on this page and would love everyone's help in providing some answers for me! I am a major fan myself (that's why I'm writing my paper on Sherlock) and I need to do some research. Please take just a couple of minutes to answer! :

As an online community, do you feel a sense of fellowship between the other users? 

How do you feel about outsiders who comment on the page? 

Other than Sherlock, what are some of your other interests/hobbies? 

Please and thank you! 

October 4, 2014 4:04 am  #2

Re: A call upon all Sherlockians

Hello.

Nice to hear that you are inerested in out forum.

Would you mind telling us more about your paper? Like, what are you studying, and at which University. It makes kind of a difference for me if it is for Cinematography or Psychology.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 5, 2014 4:19 am  #3

Thank you for responding! 

It's actually for a writing class I'm taking. I'm analysing this page as an "online community." And my professor wants us to conduct primary research. I don't really feel comfortable telling this whole page where I go to school, but I do attend university in the states. 

October 6, 2014 11:40 am  #4

Welcome to the forum! Have  fun!

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

October 10, 2014 6:11 am  #5

I think we do have a sense of fellowship here, yes. Many of our members have met up outside of the internet and become friends as a result, and it's like our own little family on here most of the time.

Outsiders are most welcome and encouraged. The more people join this fandom and discover the joys of Sherlock the better.

For me personally, my other hobbies and interests are writing, attending theatre shows, cosplaying, roleplaying and being involved in other fandoms.

Hope that's answered your questions ok!

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera