BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 30, 2014 6:38 am  #1

The Bridge

Just discovered the Danish-Swedish TV series- The Bridge. Fantastic show! I love the main female character- Saga- I think she is an interesting contrast to Sherlock (much more clearly Aspergers than Sherlock is, but they do have a lot in common) and the relationship between Saga/Martin is another interesting contrast to John/Sherlock.

Anyone seen it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can always tell a good Chinese place by examining the bottom third of the door handle"

September 30, 2014 11:21 am  #2

Re: The Bridge

I haven't yet but it is on my 'to watch' list. I love Scandi series/crime/films/books etc. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 30, 2014 12:07 pm  #3

I watched it. And I like it. The second season is even better than the first, imo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 30, 2014 10:13 pm  #4

Done a bit of research and I think I may get it on DVD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera