BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 28, 2014 7:37 am  #1

Switching to desktop design impossible

When I access the forum by mobile (like now), I can no longer switch to the "normal" desktop design. I am using the "mobile format" now, and the button to switch has disappeared.

That is a problem because that way I can't check my PMs.

Help. :'(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 28, 2014 8:17 am  #2

Re: Switching to desktop design impossible

Same with me here. Not only the "switch to full desktop format" button has disappeared, I also can't log in to the forum anymore at all...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 28, 2014 8:50 pm  #3

Oh, looks like it is solved. Instead of a link at the bottom of the page there is a little icon on top of it now, three black lines.

Tobe, can you log in again, too?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 29, 2014 3:41 am  #4

I only saw this now, Schmiezi.
Yes, everything's back to normal!
Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 30, 2014 8:29 pm  #5

Ah, good. I never actually use the mobile version - I always switch to desktop!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera