BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2012 7:56 am  #121

Re: Group story

"Did you get the bomb squad in place?"  John wanted to know.   "Stop here,  please."  He  said when they were a few blocks away from Baker Street. 
"Yes I called them,  but where is the bomb?"  Lestrade asked,  still puzzled. 
"Dead rabbit!!"  John said  as he got out of the car.  He looked around him.   All was quiet, save for a few men  in  workers uniforms lurking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 2, 2012 7:27 pm  #122

*PING*

JON- YOU'RE SMART
     LET'S HAVE DINNER
                                 - Sherlock xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 6, 2012 4:42 am  #123

"How did she----"John sighed.  "Someone's been watching us. Come on.  We're going in the front door."
"What?"  Lestrade stopped him.  "You'd better let me go in first."  He drew out his gun,  took the key from John,  and went to the door.  He saw scruff marks, where someone had broken in.  He quietly  unlocked the door and opened it. 
Both of them  heard a loud crash,  and then a couple of thumps,  coming from the rooms above them.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 6, 2012 7:25 am  #124

John pushed past Lestrade and raced up the stairs to the flat.

"Sherlock!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 6, 2012 7:42 am  #125

There was a horrible silence...

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 6, 2012 7:43 am  #126

The silence seemed to go on and on and on ..............

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 6, 2012 7:45 am  #127

((but then John got bored so it stopped, PLEASE!))

June 7, 2012 1:57 am  #128

I get the hint!!!   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John  used his foot to burst  the door open,  and he  stopped, aghast at the sight before him.   Sherlock,  with his hands still bound tightly behind him,  had kicked  at one of the windows,  breaking the glass. The apartment was a mess,  with papers on the floor everywhere.   The dead rabbit  was  laying on the coffee table.   "Get it!!  Throw it out  into the trash bins!!  The bomb squad is waiting!!   HURRY!!"

John did as he was told.  Lestrade was already on his phone,  calling to his men down below.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 7, 2012 1:58 am)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 7, 2012 3:36 am  #129

Just then Mrs Hudson came running up the stairs, "what in the world are you doing throwing a dead rabbit out the window? And what would the bomb squad want with it? If there's a bomb in that rabbit we'll all be blown up! What in the world did they teach you in the Army John?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 7, 2012 3:52 am  #130

John looked a little flustered.   He had a hunch that Sherlock had already somehow figured out that the bomb was a small one, and that it wouldn't have caused that much of an explosion.  He was too busy,  however,  untying Sherlock's hands.   "Sherlock  you want to explain?"  he invited.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 10, 2012 10:34 am  #131

'Explain what?' asked Sherlock groggily.

'Explain what the hell is going on here!' responded John becoming increasingly agitated.

'Nothing’s going on here!'  retorted Sherlock. His speech was slurred and as he attempted to turn to face Lestrade, John noticed a dark red bruise in the shape of hand across his left cheek.

'What has she done to you?'  asked John with a trace of deep pity in his voice…

Last edited by Molly Hooper (June 10, 2012 10:35 am)

June 10, 2012 11:05 am  #132

"Nothing," Sherlock replied, turning his head away. "I'm fine, absolutely fine." He headed towards his room, staggering a little on his feet, and slammed the door behind him.

June 10, 2012 3:01 pm  #133

(Just found this thread.  Hope you don't mind if I jump in and play, too!)

John stood still in the living room, staring at the closed door until Lestrade coughed behind him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 10, 2012 3:46 pm  #134

((of course not! ))

June 10, 2012 7:47 pm  #135

"What was that all about?"  Lestrade demanded,  unsure of what to do next.   "I'll have to question  him...."
"Better let me handle him for now.  You've done your job....But one thing is clear---Irene Adler IS  still alive,  I'm sure of that.  I'll bring Sherlock to the station later,  ok?  Just....stay out here for a bit,  I'll talk to him." Lestrade nodded  and John made his way to Sherlock's door.   "Sherlock?  You in there?"

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 2, 2012 8:30 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 19, 2012 9:10 pm  #136

*beep*

RIGHT, YOU CAN EITHER:
A) OPEN THIS DOOR
OR
B) SEE YOUR FRIEND, SHERLOCK, AGAIN

IT'S UP TO YOU BUT CHOOSE WISELY! ;)
LOADS OF LOVE,
OK IT'S NOT REALLY SHERLOCK xxx

June 21, 2012 10:29 am  #137

John stared at his phone, reading the message several times, his hand still hovered over the door knob of Sherlock's bedroom. He pressed his ear to the door and listened carefully. He couldn't hear anyone in there. He turned to his phone again and typed a reply:

Who are you? What have you done with Sherlock?

June 22, 2012 5:12 am  #138

John  waited for a reply.   "Not again.  This woman had better stop her games...."  He was startled to hear a beep from the phone,  but before he could answer it,  he suddenly saw smoke coming from inside Sherlock's bedroom, through the door crack at the bottom.  He touched the knob.  it was hot.   He  called the fire department and reported the smoke.   Then he texted again,

"I'm not opening his bedroom door. Okay.  I'll take B.    Where's Sherlock?"          

(Note)  I'm  guessing that ANYONE can be ANYBODY  here in this thread,  right?)))

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 22, 2012 5:14 am)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 23, 2012 1:32 am  #139

(Oops--I forgot about this thread but now I'm back to play some more.     )

John waited for a reply on his phone but none was forthcoming; meanwhile, smoke was beginning to fill up the flat and he reconsidered his decision not to enter the bedroom.

Last edited by Sherli Bakerst (June 23, 2012 1:33 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 23, 2012 10:05 am  #140

The fire dept  was taking too  long,  John thought to himself.   "Ok....I shouldn't open this door,  but what If Sherlock  IS  inside?  I've got to take the chance. God the smell is getting bad now---"  Just then there was an urgent knock on the door.   John scurried downstairs to find that Mrs. Hudson had answered it.  Two firemen stood outside.   "Come up!!  It's this way.  Thanks,  Mrs. H,  but you'd better stay down here for now,  ok?  I'll explain later."
Mrs. Hudson nodded  as John hurried upstairs with the firemen in tow.   
One fireman assessed the situation  at Sherlock's door,  then  sprayed  the door crack  with his fire extinguisher.  "Ok  It's safe to open this now."  He opened it. 
John gasped.  There was Sherlock,  lying unconscious  on the bed,  and the fire was coming from the curtains,  which had somehow been set ablaze.  the firemen went to put it out  while  John rushed to Sherlock.   Sherlock wasn't breathing.  Quickly he pulled Sherlock to the floor,  then started CPR.  Sherlock  opened his eyes a few seconds later.   The firemen  knelt down to help. 
"Sherlock?  Say something..Who am I?"  John asked quickly.
"John..." Sherlock wheezed and started coughing.   
"Ok,  good." To the firemen,  he said,  "He needs oxygen..I'm a doctor."   
One fireman nodded and pulled out a small  oxygen tank and mask from inside his jacket and then placed the mask over Sherlock's face. "Take slow breaths, sir."  he said gently.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 23, 2012 10:06 am)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera