BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 22, 2012 4:44 pm  #101

Re: Group story

Constance closed her eyes.  She waited for the voice in her ear to tell her what to say next.  "Sherlock, dear, you will NEVER find the clue I left on the flash drive, so--  why bother with it?  you  KNOW  where the clue is. "  Constance stopped speaking.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 22, 2012 4:45 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 22, 2012 5:00 pm  #102

'What?' asked John, bemused, 'What clue...'
Sherlock gave a "subtle" cough and was about to display his intelligence once again when Molly turned from inspecting the memory stick.
She was usually such a calm person but after one look at Constance she collapsed on the floor.

Last edited by Molly Hooper (May 22, 2012 6:12 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 22, 2012 6:33 pm  #103

'Right,' said Sherlock, 'best we get moving now then!'
'Hang on a minute Sherlock!' exclaimed John with a 'I cannot believe you are doing this again' look upon his face. 'What about Molly?'
'What about Molly?' asked Sherlock, a look of genuine bemusement upon his face.
'Well Mr. 'You see but you just don't observe', if you haven't noticed she has just passed out on the floor!' answered John, somewhat sarcastically.
'I know that!' snapped Sherlock, 'but what has that got to do with us?'
'Oh really Sherlock, you are impossible at times!' snapped John back at him.
'What? What am I supposed to have done now?' asked Sherlock as puzzled as ever.
At that moment poor Molly groaned and started to sit up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 22, 2012 7:08 pm  #104

Unfortunately she sat up far too quickly and threw up on the floor.
'Ew...' said Sherlock and headed for the door!  ( )

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

May 22, 2012 8:51 pm  #105

John rolled his eyes and helped Molly to her feet, wrapping an arm around her. He grabbed the memory stick up off the floor and followed Sherlock out of the door.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 22, 2012 9:24 pm  #106

Am editing this,  because I've just read this story from the beginning.   I  didn't do that, before.  I  get it now. 

"Sherlock, stop!!"  John yelled,  and Sherlock did stop in the middle of the long Hallway,  where John caught up to him.   "Molly fainted because she saw Constance--  and what about HER? And the wiring on her?  Why  did you ...Where are you going?"  Sherlock had started walking off again.   John rushed after him and grabbed his shoulder and Shirlock whirled,  his face in a rage.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 23, 2012 3:53 am)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 23, 2012 4:55 pm  #107

'Look, John, I don't know why your always rolling your eyes at me. Most of the time I have no idea I've done anything wrong. This is just the way I am, OK?'
John, quite taken aback by this sudden outburst, softened his tone of voice,
'OK, I understand, but we've got to think about Constance.'
Sherlock seemed to accept this 'apology' and announced,
'I'll fetch Lestrade and he can call the bomb disposal experts. I think Moriarty's message is finished.'
'No, replied John, 'I'll fetch Lestrade, you never know how to break things to people gently (don't forget his wife is strapped to that bomb!) so can you keep an eye on Molly.'
Now it was Sherlock's turn to roll his eyes!

Last edited by Molly Hooper (May 23, 2012 4:58 pm)

May 23, 2012 7:12 pm  #108

I  just  HAD  to  throw this twist in here.   I  just  HAD to!!!  thanks,  molly!!   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did  you SEE  those wires on Constance?!!"  Sherlock  exclaimed.  "They weren't REAL!!  Sure  you can call Lestrade,  but tell him  the bomb isn't real." 
"But you said..."  John was confused,  then nodded.  "Ok.  the bomb squad will just need to get the fake bomb off of Constance.   I'll  call him,  and  take care of Molly too.  But  where are you off to?"
"Baker Street!!  If those girls are still there,  I need to  get them and Mrs. Hudson out!!  I'll  call you when I need you."  Sherlock  stalked off before John could say another word.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 27, 2012 4:34 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 25, 2012 6:36 am  #109

Twenty minutes later John received a text.

JON- COM QUIK
             -Sherlock

A wave of panic flew over him and he grabbed the door frame for support. It took him some time to get the words but eventually he choked,

'Someone... Someone's got Sherlock!'

May 25, 2012 10:49 pm  #110

Lestrade was standing next to John and saw the text too. He'd already seen to it that Constance was under police protection,  and had sent her home after the wires were removed from her. Sherlock had been right in deducing that the bomb was fake.   "You sure?"  He said.

"Yeah,  we have a special code between us.  and that's it.  Someone's holding him hostage. "  John went to the computer  and clicked on a website.  "If we use this, we can track him via his phone.  He keeps one hidden on him at all times."  the machine beeped.  "He's still at Baker Street!!  But what's he still doing THERE?!"

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 25, 2012 10:49 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 26, 2012 2:41 pm  #111

JON- WE NEED TO STOCK UP ON TEA,
AND APPLES...

May 27, 2012 12:34 pm  #112

'Oh!' exclaimed John as he read the latest text,' I could be wrong but I think Sherlock is trying to tell us something with this text. Tea and apples. This can only be the work of one person...Moriarty.'

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 27, 2012 4:18 pm  #113

"Him again?"  Lestrade  exclaimed. 
"I'm really beginning to hate him...." Molly chimed in,  whispering under her breath and not caring who heard her.   But John and Lestrade looked at her,  both puzzled.  They had forgotten all about her.   
"Molly?"  Lestrade  asked gently. "You should have gone home." 
"I can't get off work now  with you two hanging about here."  Molly explained. 
John nodded  understandably.   He looked at the two texts  again.   "Ok  I've got an idea.  Detective, can you get your men  to  surround  Baker Street?   Not ones  in uniform, I mean   Plainclothesmen?   And we'll need the bomb squad--"
"Bomb squad?" 
"Yeah.  I think there's a bomb at Baker Street,  set to go off at noon...and it's   now  11 am  so  we've got a little time... I  just hope Mrs. Hudson got those girls out...."

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 27, 2012 4:26 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 27, 2012 4:57 pm  #114

John's phone bleeped again  *ping*
JON- DON'T COME NEAR
           GO ROUND BACK
           USE BATHROOM WINDOW - Sherlock x

John looked puzzled, 'Why does he keep spelling my name wrong and he never signs off like that, why is he acting so weird?'

May 28, 2012 12:38 am  #115

"You know Sherlock better than I do.  I've got no clue."  Lestrade scratched his head.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 28, 2012 3:35 pm  #116

John scrunched up his forehead, making a tricky decision, 'I don't know about you but I don't think we should do what he says, it's just... I've got a bad feeling about this...'

'OK,' said Lestrade, slightly irritated. 'I wouldn't usually respond to just a "feeling" but since it's you here and it's HIM in there, I will. I'll send an undercover 'round the front, he can pretend to be a postman...'

May 29, 2012 4:58 am  #117

"Wait a minute."  John  used his  phone to send a text.   Then he smiled.   "I  just texted Mrs. Hudson.  She and the girls  have left Baker Street   and are  at the London  library. I told them to stay there for awhile,  but I didn't tell them why.  And yes,  they left the dead rabbit in the flat.    Now,  the latest text from sherlock included an X  in there...." 
"Yeah,  So?"  Lestrade was getting more puzzled by the minute.  He didn't like standing still when there was something else going on.  "What do you mean, a dead rabbit?"  he demanded.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 29, 2012 4:59 am)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 29, 2012 6:22 pm  #118

'It was a clue...' muttered John, otherwise distracted.
'What kind of psycho leaves dead rabbits as clues?' Queried Lestrade, aghast.
'That's it!' replied John
'What!?' asked Lestrade, hoping that he had somehow shed light upon this situation.
'Ending messages with a kiss is totally unlike Sherlock. So, who do we know who would end a message with a kiss and could have possible access to Sherlock's phone?'

June 1, 2012 5:16 am  #119

"Who?"  Lestrade wanted to know. 
"You've never met her,  I don't think,  but her name is Irene Adler.  Sherlock  knew her,  so did his brother Mycroft. I think she's got him at the flat."  we'd better get going.  Come on!!" 
"Who  is this woman?"  Lestrade  yelled as he ran after John. 
"I'll explain on the way!!"  John  made his way outside to Lestrade's police car and jumped in on the passenger side.  Lestrade followed, started the engine,  and raced off towards Baker Street.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 1, 2012 3:29 pm  #120

As they zoomed through the heavy London traffic John answered Lestrade's questions about Irene. For some reason the DI appeared to be particularly interested in the exact circustances when the boys had first met her.
'Hey!' said John 'Why all the interest in what she looks like?'
'Well, you know, it's all useful background information,' replied Lestrade looking a little flustered.
'Just remember you are a married man!' John reminded him.
'Yeah! Right...well you know...' Lestrade's voice dwindled as his face reddened.

Board footera