BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2012 9:43 am  #61

Re: Group story

"Bloody hell. Moriarty. You knew didn't you? That's why you told me to bring my gun. You could have warned me!" John glared at Sherlock but got nothing more than a smirk.  "Ok  What did he mean about the messenger? Is that supposed to mean the rabbit or the girl guides??"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 29, 2012 9:44 am  #62

There stood a frightened and gagged Sergeant Donovan . John assessed the area - knowing Moriarty's use of explosives - there were none. He ungagged Sally -and out popped a memory stick. "Are you injured?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 29, 2012 9:52 am  #63

"Oh my god" John almost shouted. "I didn't even see her there. If you wouldn't mind moving aside, this is my are of expertise"

John moved close to Donovan, asking her if she was hurt and briefly checking her over. She seemed unharmed, if shaken. 

[ooc sorry I keep just doing dialogue]

Last edited by Wholocked (April 29, 2012 9:56 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 29, 2012 3:28 pm  #64

(aside-just laughing at ungagging Donovan and a memory stick popping out! What an image!)

Sherlock tutted to himself, muttering darkly. 'She's fine! There's absolutely nothing wrong with her. Give me that memory stick, it's far more interesting!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 29, 2012 11:59 pm  #65

Sherlock grabbed the memory stick and turned it over carefully in his hands, inspecting it thoroughly. "John, we need to get to a computer, see what's on this stick."

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 30, 2012 1:14 am  #66

They walked back to the main road and hailed a cab. Sherlock was just about to direct the cabbie to 221B but then thought better. "Better give Mrs Hudson more time to move all those children along eh? Let's go to the lab"

April 30, 2012 3:51 am  #67

Before they had go in the cab, John looked back "Errr Sherlock, what about Sally? Are we just going to leave her there?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 30, 2012 5:44 am  #68

"Hmm,what? Oh. No she's fine. Lestrade is going to come and pick her up. You can stay with her if you're concerned but you did say she was fine. I'll go on to the lab - work to do. Prevent a bomb. You know, same old"

April 30, 2012 6:07 am  #69

(Aside-well done Kazza for remembering poor Sally! Lol)

John turned his head to look back in the direction of Sally, clearly torn as to where his duty lay, before raising his eyes heavenward and climbing into the cab next to Sherlock. In the distance they could hear the siren of an approaching police car.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 30, 2012 7:33 am  #70

(( Poor Sally?? Nah, she had it coming! ))

As the cab set off John tried to engage Sherlock in conversation about the case. "You think there's some kind of clue on the memory stick? Some kind of riddle maybe that we have to solve?"

April 30, 2012 10:30 am  #71

Sherlock didn't respond. Instead he was apparently absent-mindedly twiddling with the USB stick and staring out the window. Without warning, he tossed the stick to John. "Look at it. There's some kind of logo or image embossed on it. Black on black though, easy to miss. What do you make of it?"

April 30, 2012 3:08 pm  #72

John looked at it and could not find the logo; think John, think he thought to himself. It then came to him - it was the royal insignia of the Royal Fortress - Tower of London.
"What does that mean Sherlock? A bomb at the Tower of London?"

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 30, 2012 9:46 pm  #73

'That is one possibility,' said Sherlock,' but we need to think about precisely what Moriarty told us when we just met him...'the clue is in the messenger'. I think we need to read what is on this memory stick to see if there are any further clues.'

April 30, 2012 11:33 pm  #74

The taxi arrived at St Barts and they both jumped out, making their way to the lab.

May 1, 2012 6:33 am  #75

Molly had been working hard all morning on a body found in the River Thames and was now dying for something to eat for lunch. After all today was Fish Friday in the canteen.

May 2, 2012 1:40 am  #76

Sherlock spied Molly in the canteen, John saw the look on his face. " Look Sherlock, leave the girl in peace to have her lunch, what good is she to you with what we have? There's no testing to be done, no dead bodies needed and you can get your own cup of coffee right here, right now. Stop controlling her just because you can".

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 2, 2012 9:35 pm  #77

"Thank you for your advice John," replied Sherlock, "but we do need a laptop and Molly can help." He approached her with his best fake smile.

May 3, 2012 7:12 am  #78

'Hello Molly!' said Sherlock, making her jump. 'Fancy meeting you here!' Molly laughed slightly awkwardly at his witicism.
'Hello...umm...yes...I was just eating lunch, actually. I've just finished my last job.'

May 3, 2012 10:15 am  #79

"Excellent!" replied Sherlock "You're free to lend me a hand with this then!" and he showed her the flash drive whilst picking up her food tray. "Coming?"

May 3, 2012 11:31 am  #80

'You could at least let the poor girl finish her lunch Sherlock!' scolded John. ' Not everyone's like you, you know! Some people do actually need to eat to function properly! ' John was thinking, hungrily, about how long ago this morning's breakfast seemed to be.

Board footera