BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2012 6:08 am  #41

Re: Group story

Vanessa stood up and looked right into Sherlock's blue eyes " It was beside the door on the left-hand side and he said " I must get zee note to Meester Holmes before tomorrow or they will all be lost".

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 26, 2012 6:16 am  #42

"Right" said Sherlock briskly whilst hurriedly putting on his coat and scarf, "Coming, John?"
"Yes, right, of course" replied John, trying to surreptitiously tuck his gun into his waist band so the children wouldn't see it.
John made his way downstairs and just about collided with Sherlock, who was sticking his head back through 221's front door.
"MRS HUDSON!" Sherlock bellowed "DO ENSURE THIS LOT ARE NOT HERE WHEN WE RETURN!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 26, 2012 8:34 am  #43

Sherlock raced outside onto Baker Street instantly hailing a passing taxi; John followed quickly behind and they both got in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 26, 2012 9:21 am  #44

John looked at the paper in Sherlock's hand "What's it say?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 26, 2012 10:19 am  #45

The main part is a chemical equation showing what is needed to make a smoke bomb, the rest of the page has random words on it with my name at the bottom - 'Only Sherlock' whatever that means.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 26, 2012 11:17 am  #46

"Well if it says 'only Sherlock' maybe I should just go home." John suggested, then frowned slightly. "Hang on a minute...where are we actually going anyway?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 26, 2012 11:30 am  #47

Sherlock looked at the piece of paper then looked up at John; "I'd be lost without my blogger, and it could be dangerous." a small smile appeared. "We are going to Battersea of course."

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 26, 2012 12:26 pm  #48

The taxi sped through the London Streets whilst Sherlock sat silently, lost in thought.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 26, 2012 12:53 pm  #49

The taxi pulled up outside an abandoned coal power plant and Sherlock leapt out, leaving John to pay the cabbie, as usual.

"Hold up, Sherlock!" John called to him as he scrambled to catch up to Sherlock, who was almost out of sight.

April 26, 2012 1:55 pm  #50

'Maybe one day you could bring some cash out with you,' John muttered loudly under his breath.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 27, 2012 5:43 am  #51

Sherlock prowled around the corner to the door the girl had indicated seeking anything that would lead him to the heart of this mystery. It had been a wet and windy night, however, so any traces the man had left outside were long gone. Sherlock tested the door handle - it was unlocked. He looked at John, who nodded and pulled his gun from his waist band.

April 27, 2012 7:09 am  #52

Slowly, quietly, carefully Sherlock pushed the door open and they slipped into the building.

April 28, 2012 9:08 pm  #53

John looked at Sherlock and then they heard a clicking noise.

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 28, 2012 10:10 pm  #54

The building was empty, completely gutted inside as if equipment had been removed, leaving a sparse area of nothingness; even the upper levels had had the flooring removed. It was a building containing a lot of air, nothing more.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

April 29, 2012 12:07 am  #55

"What's that noise?" John asked Sherlock, frowning and looking around the empty building.

April 29, 2012 5:34 am  #56

Just then, from the shadows comes a figure well known to them, clicking a pen as he walked closer. "So you couldn't resist the puzzle a group of Girl Guides presented you with huh? You must be bored dear" crowed Moriarty.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

April 29, 2012 6:39 am  #57

'I'm practically always bored,' muttered Sherlock in a lethargic tone and with a very slight sneer, 'and I see that you haven't managed to find much else to occupy yourself either. You need me Moriarty, or you're nothing!'

April 29, 2012 6:54 am  #58

Au contraire my dear. I don't need you, you are mostly in my way. However without ME, you have very little to do. No doubt you have come about the note on the rabbit, poor thing I forgot to feed it but I am sure your landlady will make a nice stew from it.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

April 29, 2012 7:48 am  #59

"No doubt. I wouldn't want to disappoint her by missing dinner. Perhaps you could come to the point?" Sherlock drawled.

April 29, 2012 7:58 am  #60

The point is there is a 'package' due to expand its loveliness at noon tomorrow unless you can find it or unless I get a full pardon for any tacky crimes you may think you can pin on me. The clue would be in the messenger I would guess. Now if you look over there .." Moriarty pointed to a spot to their left; when they turned around he was gone, without a trace.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera