BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2012 11:40 am  #21

Re: Group story

John looked expectantly at Sherlock, who hadn't so much as glanced in the girl's direction. When he said nothing, John sighed, looked at Regina and smiled warmly (he hoped) "may I see the note?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 25, 2012 11:58 am  #22

'Hang on, wait a minute!' said John, crossly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 25, 2012 12:05 pm  #23

John frowned, staring at the note. "Sherlock, I really think you should look at this." He walked over to the sofa and dropped it down on Sherlock's chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 25, 2012 12:15 pm  #24

Sherlock glanced at the note on his chest and put his violin down "Mail by rabbit? Intriguing"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 25, 2012 12:38 pm  #25

He noticed the paper was standard recycled copying paper and the message was printed from a Canon (get the pun)  PIXMA iP1000 Bubble Jet Printer with a cheap generic ink.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 25, 2012 12:59 pm  #26

Sherlock knew John was watching him and he hated being predictable but all these girls in the room was starting to freak him out just a little. "Apparently, someone wants to see us, John. Well, me really. Care to come along? Bring your gun."

April 25, 2012 1:05 pm  #27

On hearing the word 'gun' the girls all started squealing excitedly, Regina spoke what they were all thinking "Oh Mr Holmes, can we come too PLEASE??? After all we found the rabbit, even if it is a dead one."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 25, 2012 1:11 pm  #28

"No," Sherlock groaned, rolling his eyes. "It could be dangerous."

April 25, 2012 1:13 pm  #29

"But can we come anyway?" persisted Regina "After all we might see that creepy man in the suit again".

Last edited by kazza474 (April 25, 2012 1:13 pm)

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

April 25, 2012 1:27 pm  #30

"Wait...gun? Sherlock...what?" John, confused, looked at Regina "Sorry...creepy man?"

April 25, 2012 1:45 pm  #31

Sherlock stood up, suddenly a little more interested. "Yes...what creepy man? Describe him to me."

April 25, 2012 2:04 pm  #32

Regina looked at Sherlock with a mixture of awe and self importance. "Well, Mr Sherlock, I didn't exactly see him myself but..."

April 25, 2012 4:34 pm  #33

Another girl spoke up "He was wearing a smart suit, he had creepy eyes and funny accent."

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 25, 2012 5:10 pm  #34

Sherlock glanced at John and gave him the "we both know what's going on" look.

April 25, 2012 7:30 pm  #35

'Stop it!' said John. 'You know I hate that look!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 25, 2012 7:36 pm  #36

Sherlock looked to John "What look is that?" then goes over the the mirror.

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 25, 2012 7:51 pm  #37

'Oh for goodness sake don't start all that again Sherlock! Just tell me what's going on will you!' said an exasperated John, sighing.

April 25, 2012 10:00 pm  #38

Sherlock, ignoring John completely after having made his point, looked back at the girl. "Where did you meet this creepy man? Why do you believe he has anything to do with the mail by rabbit?"

Edit: typo

Last edited by Wholocked (April 25, 2012 10:00 pm)

April 26, 2012 2:13 am  #39

Regina took a deep breath & hoped Sherlock could follow what she blurted out," We were practising our marching near the old power plant, because you know if war breaks out everyone in uniform may be needed and anyway we saw a man in a suit and we wanted to see what he was doing so we practised our camouflage hiding techniques that we learnt off Bear Grylls' show so we hid in the bushes and we saw him go into the building but he dropped something out of his large black knapsack and so we waited and then when he was gone we ran and grabbed what he dropped and we heard a noise so we ran as fast as we could back to the park and then we saw we had a dead rabbit with a note with your name on it and then we remembered that you are a hero and detective and then we thought you are the smartest man in the world so you would know what to do next and we couldn't decide who of us would come and then we thought we could be witnesses and you would want to question us all and so we all came and now we want to be questioned."

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

April 26, 2012 2:44 am  #40

Sherlock was a little taken aback by the sheer volume of words coming at him - he thought he was the only one that could speak that much in one breath.

He addressed his question to the other girl who had spoken "Exactly where at the power plant did you see him drop this, and what did you hear him say in his 'funny accent'?"

Last edited by Wholocked (April 26, 2012 2:49 am)

Board footera