BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2014 4:47 pm  #21

Re: 'Hamlet' in London from August 5 to October 31, 2015

Blkmaru wrote:

Titania wrote:

I will be there the saturday 10th october

I might still be around to meet up Titania.

Besleybean: I might still be in London, I'm flying in from out of town and will be hanging out for a while.

I'll be happy to meet any member of the forum there

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 2, 2015 12:27 pm  #22

I'll be seeing Hamlet on 22nd August, but will be in London from 15th to 27th.
Anyone keen to meet up?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 2, 2015 5:42 pm  #23

I will be in London from the 4th until the 7th of August... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 6, 2015 9:09 pm  #24

I'm going to see Hamlet tomorrow (Mon 7th). I am SOOOOO excited. I can't wait to post in the threat where people have seen it already and are discussing it.

Anyway, is anyone else going to be there tomorrow or is anyone in London and wants to meet up?

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 12, 2015 10:05 am  #25

I went to see it last night and also saw Tom Hiddleston there. We shook hands. WIN!

October 13, 2015 9:07 am  #26

Aargh, so you're telling me I missed Tom by ONE day?!
Yes, I took hubby to see it last night.
We were up in the gods, so things got a bit warm and I promise that wasn't because of Benedict!
I could go on for pages telling you about all sorts of brilliant that it was.
But no doubt everybody else has already done this, so I'll just concentrate on a couple of things:
1. Most importantly, my husband is now well and truly Cumberbatched. As we all know happens to everybody in the end, hubby saw first hand the maginificence that is Benedict Cumberbatch. He couldn't believe how good he was and now undrestands why we all rave about him. I told him the story of what my Mum felt after seeing Nuryev dance, she said she had been privileged to see the master in action. This is exactly how I feel about seeing Benedict on stage. I will always curse missing his Frankenstein in the flesh, but boy did this make up for it.
2. My actual favourite part was the plea for Syria at the end, though of course I could have done without the " God bless you part."

Last edited by besleybean (October 13, 2015 9:09 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera