BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2014 9:38 pm  #1

Hello there :)

Hey guys!
I'm Amy, from England...erm as I'm not really that interesting as far as people go, there's not much to say. I'm a theatre student originally from London but moved to Lancashire to go to university where I spend most of my time reading and singing musical numbers obnoxiously loudly much to the chargrin of my other housemates! 
Outside of that, I like pretty much every genre of music and most kinds of books.....erm (desperately tries to find interesting facts about herself....fails miserably) 
Anyway, I shall see you around
Byee!

No Day But Today

August 4, 2014 3:38 pm  #2

Re: Hello there :)

Hello and welcome to the forum Amy! Sounds like a fun way to spend time at Uni! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 4, 2014 5:22 pm  #3

Welcome!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 4, 2014 5:24 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 4, 2014 10:29 pm  #5

Hi there and welcome. I'm sure you're more interesting than you think you are!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 5, 2014 6:00 am  #6

Hi there and warm welcome have a nice time and a lot of fun

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

Board footera