BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2012 8:57 pm  #1

How do I say this... Sherlock Crazy Girl arrives.

Hello.

Ever since I was a tiny little kid I loved how clever and wise the great Sherlock Holmes was. He sybolized everything I wanted to be and denounced everything I disliked. There is no bigger role model, and no bigger star in my eyes. I am so glad to find others with a similar interest. The only disagreeble thing I find with the show is the fact that they potray Sherlock and Watson as a couple. In the books Watson has a WIFE. But, whatever. Hi

April 23, 2012 9:04 pm  #2

Re: How do I say this... Sherlock Crazy Girl arrives.

Welcome! They are just good friends, like in the original stories. John is trying to get a wife, I think. It's just he's a bit rubbish at it and Sherlock really isn't helping much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 23, 2012 9:54 pm  #3

Hi FSO and welcome to the forums.

I am with Davina about how John and Sherlock's relationship is being suggested by the BBC modern adaptation - just good friends.

See you on the boards!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 23, 2012 9:54 pm  #4

HELLLOOO!! Good of you to join us. Welcome to our friendly forum.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 23, 2012 10:58 pm  #5

Welcome = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 24, 2012 2:02 am  #6

Howdy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 24, 2012 5:11 am  #7

Hi.

You read Sherlock as a tiny, little kid huh? Wonderful.

As for the 'couple' thing, I am sure you will find they are not a couple, just 2 guys living in a flat together. It's really just a spoof on how narrowmindedness these days still exists with the greater part of the general public regardless of what they claim to think.

Enjoy the site.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 24, 2012 12:14 pm  #8

Good afternoon & Welcome..

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

Board footera