BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2012 6:43 pm  #1

Hello everyone

There's no getting around it. I've lurked for long enough!

I've been quietly enjoying 'hangman', the clever stuff on Yahoo answers and the general witty banter for several months, but now it's time to admit, I'm a Sherlock addic (oops!) fan.

Pleased to meet you all  ,

Jane

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 23, 2012 6:49 pm  #2

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to the forum = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 23, 2012 6:57 pm  #3

Welcome JaneCo :-)
We are not addicts or anything unhealthy we are Sherlockian's and proud

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 23, 2012 6:58 pm  #4

Hi JaneCo,
we've been waiting just for you. 
Nice to meet you!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 23, 2012 7:02 pm  #5

Hi Jane, welcome to the taking part element of the boards!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 23, 2012 8:12 pm  #6

Anthea_MI6 wrote:

We are not addicts or anything unhealthy

Speak for yourself! 

Seriously though, good to hear you've been "lurking" and enjoying the stuff, and glad you could join us for real!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 23, 2012 8:37 pm  #7

Welcome! Welcome! You are now officially part of the forum!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 23, 2012 10:24 pm  #8

Welcome Jane! Dive on in to any of those threads. We don't bite, I promise Well, not much anyway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 24, 2012 5:15 am  #9

I bite, but welcome anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 24, 2012 7:29 am  #10

kazza474 wrote:

I bite, but welcome anyway.

HAHAHA True, dat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

Board footera