BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 6, 2015 7:32 pm  #121

Re: Jeremy Brett Picture Thread

Sherlock is an absolute terror in John´s bedroom:

BBC could take its cue from this. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 8, 2015 2:51 am  #122

Here is the delightful reunion scene between Holmes and Watson from The Empty House, in which Holmes is disguised as an old bookseller. I just love Watson’s reaction at the end. So funny and touching at the same time.

Last edited by BrettHolmes (March 8, 2015 2:54 am)

March 9, 2015 7:49 am  #123

Granada´s "Empty House" is perfect from the first scene to the last.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 11, 2015 8:18 am  #124

Jeremy Brett´s Sherlock posing by Big Ben. Majestic!

March 11, 2015 2:06 pm  #125

I've always loved that shot!

March 11, 2015 2:09 pm  #126

Holmes gives this ignorant Inspector a piece of his mind

Last edited by BrettHolmes (March 11, 2015 2:10 pm)

March 11, 2015 2:14 pm  #127

Wonderful performance by Jeremy.

March 11, 2015 2:15 pm  #128

From Silver Blaze, one of my all time favorite quotes from Holmes

Last edited by BrettHolmes (March 11, 2015 2:17 pm)

March 12, 2015 11:54 am  #129

Jeremy, smiling radiantly on the set:

March 12, 2015 12:56 pm  #130

How to know that Sherlock is in a disputative mood - he smokes certain pipe:

March 13, 2015 12:19 pm  #131

Some more magnificent Jeremy:

March 14, 2015 2:45 am  #132

Wonderful shot of Jeremy and David together taking a break at the Reichenbach falls during the filming of "The Final Problem"

Last edited by BrettHolmes (March 14, 2015 2:55 am)

March 14, 2015 3:11 am  #133

Lestrade being nosy

March 14, 2015 10:48 pm  #134

Oh, I didn´t saw the first picture yet! Beautiful, it seems they had a great time in Switzerland! 

And every scene of Granada Sherlock with Lestrade is so funny - I love it. 

March 16, 2015 4:44 pm  #135

Lovely shots and Gifs. Many thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 17, 2015 11:13 am  #136

John found this - it´s amazing!

March 17, 2015 1:06 pm  #137

Yeah, that is pretty cool! 

March 17, 2015 1:10 pm  #138

Holmes catching the King of Bohemia off guard

March 17, 2015 1:11 pm  #139

Sherlock Holmes doesn’t do handshakes

March 17, 2015 1:26 pm  #140

I think that Sherlock does handshakes allright, but this King was so repulsive to him, that he deliberately overlooked his hand and left.

Board footera