BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2014 1:08 pm  #81

Re: Jeremy Brett Picture Thread

Jeremy was such a dashingly beautiful babe! Here are two gifs from My Fair Lady. He is looks absolutely edible in them:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 10, 2014 2:02 pm  #82

Watson´s reaction on Holmes´ engagement in Granada series.
Like: "Yeah, whatever..." 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 25, 2014 8:39 pm  #83

Rememberance of Christmas with Jeremy, loveliest Victorian Sherlock Holmes:

December 27, 2014 4:23 pm  #84

Thanks for posting these! What a wonderful actor he was!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 7, 2015 3:45 pm  #85

Adorable companionship:

January 10, 2015 9:07 pm  #86

Reading - Sherlock Holmes style:

January 10, 2015 10:49 pm  #87

Crikey! So I would expect! What a mess! Are you sure he's not just writing loads of slash fan fiction? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 10, 2015 10:52 pm  #88

Oh, he wanted to find his most favourite fanfiction and had to destroy the room for the sake of it. But it was worth it! 

January 13, 2015 11:48 am  #89

True face of Moriarty and why it was so easy to push him right into the falls:

January 15, 2015 11:43 pm  #90

Brilliant crossover! 

January 24, 2015 3:37 pm  #91

Here is Lestrade congratulating Holmes at the end of The Six Napoleons. A really touching moment.

Last edited by BrettHolmes (January 24, 2015 3:37 pm)

January 24, 2015 3:51 pm  #92

Here is a great scene from The Greek Interpreter, where Watson (and us the audience) are introduced to Mycroft. Charles Gray's Mycroft was my favorite version of the character until Mark Gatiss came along.

Last edited by BrettHolmes (January 24, 2015 4:03 pm)

January 24, 2015 5:36 pm  #93

Both scenes are my favourite. 

Thank you so much for this. 

January 24, 2015 7:38 pm  #94

Sherlock and his needles:

January 25, 2015 12:02 am  #95

I’m glad you have been enjoying my pictures and videos. I love that introduction scene. Which leads me to this scene from The Musgrave Ritual. It is a classic moment where we get to see what Sherlock Holmes is like when he has gotten really high. It’s a complete hoot.

Last edited by BrettHolmes (January 25, 2015 1:28 am)

January 25, 2015 2:43 am  #96

As one of those who still hasn't caught up on much of the wonderfully seeming Brett, those are great. 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 25, 2015 8:47 pm  #97

Thank you for the wonderful video, BrettHolmes. Everytime Jeremy laughs in that scene, it makes me laugh heartily too - he was cheekily wonderful in there. 

January 25, 2015 11:41 pm  #98

Ah Charles Grey! Such a fine actor. I love everything about these.

January 26, 2015 8:12 am  #99

It warms my heart to see such mutual understanding and good-will between both of our heroes:

January 26, 2015 8:14 am  #100

Do friends in Britain usually stand this close to each other?

Board footera