BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 22, 2016 10:16 am  #321

Re: Jeremy Brett Picture Thread

Sherlock´s breakfast:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 22, 2016 3:52 pm  #322

Always loved that scene! 

March 22, 2016 3:53 pm  #323

March 23, 2016 11:31 am  #324

These series has always had such funny quotes!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 23, 2016 12:16 pm  #325

March 23, 2016 12:35 pm  #326

March 23, 2016 2:50 pm  #327

Mycroft, great in all versions.

March 23, 2016 3:16 pm  #328

April 2, 2016 9:22 pm  #329

Sexy Count Dracula:

April 3, 2016 12:22 pm  #330

Here are some photos of Jeremy as Hamlet. Another role where Ben also followed in his footsteps. 

Last edited by BrettHolmes (April 3, 2016 12:22 pm)

April 5, 2016 1:04 pm  #331

Sherlock loves horses:

April 5, 2016 9:03 pm  #332

From Silver Blaze, another one of my favorites but then again I think most of the episodes in this series are great in their own way. 

April 5, 2016 9:05 pm  #333

April 5, 2016 9:09 pm  #334

The classic showdown with Moriarty at Reichenbach 

April 6, 2016 6:54 am  #335

Intense!

April 6, 2016 11:46 am  #336

April 6, 2016 11:47 am  #337

Properly scary!

April 6, 2016 3:38 pm  #338

Sadness
(It's amazing the depth of emotions that Brett could express as an actor)

April 7, 2016 9:43 am  #339

The more I watch his performance, the more I fall under his spell... he´s mesmerising!

April 7, 2016 3:20 pm  #340

Board footera