BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2016 10:43 am  #301

Re: Jeremy Brett Picture Thread

Yes, he was incredibly agile in these early episodes.
His wonderful "sofa-jump" from The Speckled Band comes to mind.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 15, 2016 2:11 pm  #302

Since Valentine's Day was yesterday. I thought I would post this. In this photo you can see Jeremy along with some of the actresses that appeared in the episodes.

February 15, 2016 2:13 pm  #303

Lucky chap!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 15, 2016 2:47 pm  #304

Another shot of Holmes and Irene

February 15, 2016 2:50 pm  #305

Beautiful!

February 15, 2016 2:54 pm  #306

Spying on Lestrade:

February 15, 2016 3:02 pm  #307

Always loved that moment 

February 15, 2016 3:06 pm  #308

February 15, 2016 3:07 pm  #309

February 15, 2016 3:20 pm  #310

February 15, 2016 3:27 pm  #311

Sherlock Holmes with Sir Henry Baskerville from The Hound of the Baskervilles (1988)

February 15, 2016 7:44 pm  #312

That was a good episode! 

March 7, 2016 2:09 pm  #313

March 7, 2016 2:09 pm  #314

March 7, 2016 2:35 pm  #315

Wonderful and acutely missed man.

March 7, 2016 2:43 pm  #316

Jeremy Brett with John Thaw, Sherlock Holmes and Inspector Morse together 

March 7, 2016 2:44 pm  #317

Superb!

March 9, 2016 1:43 pm  #318

Powerful and dramatic scene and yet such a funny innuendo in it (and Jeremy´s face is priceless in this one):

March 11, 2016 1:57 pm  #319

Another wonderful moment! 

March 11, 2016 8:15 pm  #320

Lovel scene indeed. Jeremy´s amusement seems genuine too. 

Board footera