BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2015 3:40 pm  #221

Re: Jeremy Brett Picture Thread

The very intense scene from "The Illustrious Client," when Holmes is attacked by Baron Gruner's thugs 

Last edited by BrettHolmes (November 19, 2015 3:41 pm)

November 26, 2015 9:34 am  #222

That fight was nasty... so something gentle is needed after it.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 26, 2015 10:02 pm  #223

Swishing his frock coat:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 26, 2015 10:15 pm  #224

nakahara wrote:

That fight was nasty... so something gentle is needed after it.

What episode is that sequence from?

November 26, 2015 10:45 pm  #225

I honestly don´t remember - too much of this series revolves around bedrooms, or so it seems. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lkNbCBjObs

But it´s David Burke who is being roused so the episode took place during the first two seasons of this series.

November 29, 2015 6:39 pm  #226

I believe that scene is from "The Resident Patient" 

November 29, 2015 6:40 pm  #227

November 29, 2015 6:48 pm  #228

The classic Holmesian moment. Wonderful! 

November 29, 2015 11:47 pm  #229

The Bruce Partington Plans (1988)

November 30, 2015 2:37 am  #230

A promotional picture for The Second Stain (1986)

November 30, 2015 10:46 am  #231

Great pics and great episodes!

November 30, 2015 2:05 pm  #232

November 30, 2015 2:06 pm  #233

November 30, 2015 3:16 pm  #234

I just love these Sherlock´s witticisms.

November 30, 2015 7:12 pm  #235

Here is another batch of great GIFS 

November 30, 2015 11:31 pm  #236

Moody and lovely detective! 

December 8, 2015 8:29 am  #237

December 8, 2015 3:38 pm  #238

That is a beautiful piece of editing!

Clueing for looks.

December 8, 2015 11:53 pm  #239

December 9, 2015 10:40 am  #240

All the episode was sweet, but that moment with Mrs. Hudson especially so!

Board footera