BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 15, 2015 8:05 am  #201

Re: Jeremy Brett Picture Thread

Holmes lurking around sleeping Watson is a frequent occurence around Baker Street:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 21, 2015 8:13 pm  #202

Our dynamic duo and Toby:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 22, 2015 1:39 am  #203

Aww!!

October 30, 2015 1:34 pm  #204

Hope Everyone Has A Happy Halloween (a shot from The Last Vampyre)

Last edited by BrettHolmes (October 30, 2015 1:39 pm)

October 31, 2015 7:35 pm  #205

LOL! Jeremy as Count Dracula! Cool! 

October 31, 2015 9:20 pm  #206

In fact, Jeremy played Dracula on stage in 1979 

November 2, 2015 2:14 pm  #207

Jeremy, the Duke of Darkness! Oh, yeah!

November 2, 2015 4:05 pm  #208

Jeremy Brett entertaining youngsters on the set during the filming of "A Scandal in Bohemia." His disguise certainly didn't fool them.

November 2, 2015 9:41 pm  #209

Of all SH adaptations, that moment in Granada´s "Scandal in Bohemia" in which Jeremy´s Sherlock unmasks himself and magically becomes gentleman from this stable-hand depicted in the photo, with just a few swipes of cloth... was the most intriguing and perfectly realised. No other adaptation managed to convey this mastery of Sherlock´s disguise better, IMHO.  

November 3, 2015 8:41 pm  #210

November 4, 2015 8:00 am  #211

November 4, 2015 2:09 pm  #212

Thanks for sharing that, the bit about him talking about being a "mummy" during break time on the set was really funny.

Here is another excellent photo of Jeremy

November 4, 2015 2:12 pm  #213

November 5, 2015 9:37 am  #214

I love his moody Sherlock. Priceless!
And that Sherlock in the brougham spayed by light rain is beautiful too.

November 5, 2015 1:34 pm  #215

November 5, 2015 1:40 pm  #216

November 5, 2015 2:29 pm  #217

Oh, those two! They are perfect.

November 6, 2015 12:58 am  #218

Another great shot of Jeremy and Edward

November 16, 2015 8:51 pm  #219

Poor Watson:

November 18, 2015 3:44 pm  #220

Love that moment!
The Problem of Thor Bridge is one of my favorites!

Last edited by BrettHolmes (November 18, 2015 3:46 pm)

Board footera