BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2014 3:34 pm  #61

Re: Baby Watson (spoilers!)

A baby is added pressure for John not to dump Mary.
We don't even know if John and Mary were back living together,.I take it they were.
But it may have been a very short time from Xmas to tarmac.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 6, 2014 7:58 pm  #62

Hm, some interesting thoughts here. I somehow rather go for pregnancy and baby to be true. I just kept wondering again about the deduction scene at the end of the wedding: apart from the fact that they also made this a Sherlock-John-moment rather than a John-Mary-moment I keep wondering while strolling around this thread: why did she worry soo much? She had left her past behind at that point, she thought herself safe. Her life did not worry her up to this point. Does this only say: Well, it changes the fear of being  detected again bc a helpless being will be involved? Is this all behind it?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 6, 2014 8:03 pm  #63

Yes, but we have quandries all round...
For whatever reason we have baby..
If it's real and lives(and if it's real I hope it does)...what will happen to it and Mary?
I know this may just be wishful thinking...but I do think the Sherlock team will eventually put John back in 221B, for one reason or another,.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 6, 2014 8:31 pm  #64

Having John back in 221b is PARAMOUNT!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 6, 2014 8:33 pm  #65

I agree and I've thought of another way...
What if somebody is still after Mary?
Maybe John's house gets firebombed so they all have to move into 221B?

August 6, 2014 8:48 pm  #66

No!!! Nonono, just no! This is not the Ewings living on the Southfork ranch! Just no.

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 6, 2014 8:52 pm  #67

Ha Ha ha!

August 6, 2014 8:56 pm  #68

Please, please no happy foursome in 221B. I definitely do not want to see this. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 6, 2014 8:57 pm  #69

Well it would only be temporary...

August 6, 2014 9:04 pm  #70

I should hope so. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 6, 2014 9:09 pm  #71

There's not enough room in 221b. It's just not comfortable to have three people living in there at once, don't you think? 

August 6, 2014 9:11 pm  #72

You nailed it, breathing. The end.

August 6, 2014 9:11 pm  #73

Well, there ist still the mysterious room upstairs where John slept and which we have never seen so far. No idea if it would be large enough for two adults and a baby ... or John could sleep on the sofa in case Sherlock needs him for a case at night ...

Last edited by SusiGo (August 6, 2014 9:13 pm)

August 6, 2014 9:21 pm  #74

John could sleep in Sherlock's bed in case Sherlock should need him for a... uhm, sorry, wrong thread.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 6, 2014 9:23 pm  #75

Needs him for what exactly...?
*going back on the naughty steps*

August 6, 2014 9:27 pm  #76

Sherlock wouldn't make John sleep on the sofa. In all likelihood, it'd be Sherlock sleeping on the sofa if that unlikely scenario were to happen. 

John's bedroom is probably the same/a little smaller than Sherlock's, as Sherlock's is the master bedroom and logically the largest. So, they could probably cram Mary and John into John's like a hotel room, but it'd still be rather uncomfortable. Plus, their sitting room and kitchen are a bit crowded with Sherlock's things; acceptable for parties, but not really for living. 

August 6, 2014 9:33 pm  #77

And all the baby things ... the cot ... the playing carpet ... the baby changing unit ... I really think I would prefer the boys alone in 221B. 

August 6, 2014 9:45 pm  #78

SusiGo wrote:

And all the baby things ... the cot ... the playing carpet ... the baby changing unit ... I really think I would prefer the boys alone in 221B. 

There's no room for any of that. It's just not going to happen.

August 6, 2014 9:46 pm  #79

SusiGo wrote:

Uhm, yes. Definitely. And not just because of all the baby things that would take up too much space. But because... you know... Sherlock and John. Full stop.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 6, 2014 9:48 pm  #80

*Looks around at all of the OSAJ members* 

You know, we might be just a bit biased. 

Board footera