BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 9, 2016 5:06 pm  #441

Re: Baby Watson (spoilers!)

Yes, whether we actually get a baby or not.
Or if it turns out not to be John's etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 10, 2016 7:47 pm  #442

Leaked up photo of Baby Watson - straight from the set of S4. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 10, 2016 7:49 pm  #443

Yuk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 25, 2016 11:01 am  #444

lol, tha pic is from the MaryMorstanismyhero tumblr, isn't it?

April 25, 2016 12:53 pm  #445

Dorothy83 wrote:

lol, tha pic is from the MaryMorstanismyhero tumblr, isn't it?

Yes!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 25, 2016 3:10 pm  #446

Ohhh, just saw a picture of Molly on Facebook holding a little pink bundle of joy who is very likely Baby Watson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 25, 2016 3:22 pm  #447

Christening, maybe?

April 25, 2016 3:42 pm  #448

If there was a christening, it was probably the festive occasion filmed last week (?). I read that setlockers saw Benedict and Louise in a ground-floor room of this house. Looks as if Sherlock and Molly are in the Watson house together with the baby while John and Mary are absent. And it seems that Mycroft and Greg were filmed in Mycroft's house. 
Not much Martin so far, at least not in the visible parts. And tomorrow he and Amanda will be filming somewhere else. Mysterious as ever. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 25, 2016 3:56 pm  #449

Ooh.

April 25, 2016 4:51 pm  #450

Mysterious and intriguing!

April 25, 2016 5:57 pm  #451

Mod's note: Oops, it seems we all got carried away by today's events. So instead of asking everyone to delete their posts, me included, I have put a spoiler warning on the thread. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 25, 2016 5:58 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 25, 2016 6:00 pm  #452

Ah, wondered if that was new.
No worries.
To be fair, Mary was pregnant...so a baby shouldn't be too much of a spoiler!

April 25, 2016 6:01 pm  #453

Not really, but there are people who do not want to know anything. And if there are pictures and all that a spoiler warning seems appropriate. 

April 25, 2016 6:20 pm  #454

Thanks Susi!  Easy to get carried away when we're being given so much to work with today!!!  But we should be mindful of the forum members who wish to avoid all setlock. 

Personally, I don't know how they can resist!!!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 27, 2016 6:12 am  #455

Et tu, enerjax?

April 27, 2016 6:14 am  #456

None of you will be surprised I tweeted (in response to this being posted on Twitter)that Sherlock doesn't have the necessary working breasts.

April 27, 2016 7:36 am  #457

now I want to see that!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 27, 2016 7:39 am  #458

besleybean wrote:

None of you will be surprised I tweeted (in response to this being posted on Twitter)that Sherlock doesn't have the necessary working breasts.

He doesn't have to. There are plenty of bottles.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 16, 2016 6:07 pm  #459

An interesting reminiscence of TAB setlock: 

http://221bmeta.tumblr.com/post/149038311528/something-to-remember

They seem quite experienced in using fake babies and prams that do not appear in the show. 

August 21, 2016 5:30 pm  #460

But there was one I think. There are pictures from setlock from Martin letting the pink bunny fly and there is a clear close up of the baby laughing (as they do....)

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

Board footera