BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2014 7:57 pm  #1

Hi there

Hello fellow Scherlockians, just registered myself and wanted to introduce me. I'm from Germany (so please forgive any spelling or grammar mistakes;)) and as you may have already deduced ;P I am a very big Sherlock fan, though I would also like to talk with you about the ACD canon and any other adaptions that you suggest.
Sooo..nice to meet you :D
Your BakerStreetIrregulars

Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels.

July 15, 2014 8:08 pm  #2

Re: Hi there

Hi, warm welcome here, enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 15, 2014 8:21 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum!
I'm sure you'll find lots of opportunities here to talk about Sherlock, canon and pretty much everything that comes to mind.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 15, 2014 8:25 pm  #4

Hello, BakerstreetIrregulars, and welcome to all of you...
Make yourself comfortable here and enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 15, 2014 10:28 pm  #5

Welcome to the forum, BakerStreetIrregulars 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 18, 2014 7:25 am  #6

Hello BSI! welcome to the forum, and congrats on that wonderful win on Sunday! 

July 18, 2014 8:04 pm  #7

Hi, and welcome to the forum

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

July 19, 2014 7:32 am  #8

Wow thanks for the warm welcome

Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels.

July 19, 2014 5:05 pm  #9

Hallo, willkommen! Welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera