BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 11, 2014 12:47 am  #1

Hi Folks

A little about me:
I'm an NYC based Holmes fan, filmmaker and writer!

Below is my official bio:

Dana M Osburn (b. 1988) is a New York-based filmmaker and writer whose work is concerned with the individual expression of identity within a digitally networked culture. 

She is currently pursuing her MFA in the Art Practice department at the School of Visual Arts and is founder of Dollar Bowling Projects, an independent video production company. She has exhibited her work in group shows at such spaces as Electronic Arts Intermix, The Invisible Dog Art Center and Launchpad in Brooklyn, as well as The Walking Fish Theatre, Synergy Project Space and Angel Studios in Philadelphia. Publications include: FunnelPages, Philadelphia Weekly, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Art In Bars, Artblahg and Artblog. 

Osburn holds a BFA in Fine Art from Moore College of Art & Design, where she graduated summa cum laude and was awarded the prestigious Visionary Woman Award as well as the Emily Sartain Fellowship. A co-founder of The Great and Terrible Artist’s Collective, she curated and co-curated exhibitions including I Got Rosacea Just for This Party, It’s Video Wednesday, and Mystery Flavor. 

July 11, 2014 8:59 am  #2

Re: Hi Folks

Hey there!

Welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 11, 2014 10:37 am  #3

Yes, warm welcome, and best wishes for your film project 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 11, 2014 4:22 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

July 13, 2014 8:48 pm  #5

Welcome, thedanao 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 13, 2014 9:10 pm  #6

Welcome, Dana!  Looks like you've racked up some pretty impressive achievements! 

July 14, 2014 6:23 am  #7

Welcome, Dana. Have a nice time around.

I am wondering, does being a Sherlock Holmes fan influence your work?

Last edited by Schmiezi (July 14, 2014 6:23 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 14, 2014 8:02 pm  #8

Hello and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera