BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2016 4:06 pm  #161

Re: Favourite Mark pictures

David looks so alarmed!        Yes, and I love his wit, too.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 25, 2016 4:41 pm  #162

Well if Mark Gatiss just got in my cab dressed like that, I'd probably be pretty alarmed too

~proud member of OSAJ~

What is Lestrade's division?

March 25, 2016 5:49 pm  #163

I'd be thrilled!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 26, 2016 11:13 am  #164

Jawn wrote:

And this one (with bonus David Tennant !):

Wow, this is gold! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 26, 2016 12:56 pm  #165

They look like they are on their way to some costume thing.

And I love the gif of "My name is Mark Gatiss and I will kill again."

Clueing for looks.

April 1, 2016 1:11 pm  #166

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 3, 2016 7:04 pm  #167

Mark just won an Olivier Award 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 3, 2016 7:06 pm  #168

Yeah, saw it on Twitter.
Hooray!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 4, 2016 7:34 am  #169

Very good news - congratulations!

April 4, 2016 7:51 am  #170

Lovely photo.
So pleased for and proud of him.
I started watching the Olivier TV highlights, to see Mark collect his award.
But by an hour in, I had inadvertently missed Lara, saw Benedict NOT win, but never got to see Mark's category...so I went to bed!

April 4, 2016 11:37 am  #171

There're a gifs on tumblr that are immensely cute

#relationshipgoals

nakahara wrote:

Lara Pulver also won the Olivier Award. Congrats!

Maybe you'd like to post the Lara pics here: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=671 her thread is soooo empty. 

Last edited by Ivy (April 4, 2016 11:38 am)

----------

April 4, 2016 11:40 am  #172

Thank you, I didn´t notice this thread before.
And wonderful gifs... squeeee!

April 4, 2016 12:55 pm  #173

Well done, Mark!  I saw the post in Lara's thread first and was thinking that Mark got one too! 

April 4, 2016 1:10 pm  #174

Hmmm, these photos are nice too:

April 4, 2016 1:12 pm  #175

April 4, 2016 1:13 pm  #176

his tweet

----------

April 4, 2016 1:45 pm  #177

Haha! Nice photo with him and Judi Dench.

Clueing for looks.

April 4, 2016 5:35 pm  #178

That's wonderful they all won!  And all of Mark's charming tweets about, of course….

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 4, 2016 9:12 pm  #179

Russell wrote:

That's wonderful they all won!  And all of Mark's charming tweets about, of course….

Haha! Wonder how his husband felt about the trophy taking his bed

But congrats to Mark, he really is wonderful and deserved to win that award!

~proud member of OSAJ~

What is Lestrade's division?

April 4, 2016 9:23 pm  #180

Aw, Ian and Mark...sobbing, here!

Board footera