BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2014 6:59 pm  #1

Hi, I'm new here.

This is the first time I've ever participated in something like this.  I suspect there aren't many over the age of 60 here, right?  I'm 64.  I'm in Sequim, WA, USA which is a little out-of-the-way town in the Pacific Northwest.  I have all three seasons on DVD and have watched them all, including the commentaries, at least 10 time since January.  I am currently re-reading the original stories.  I was a big fan of the books when I was about 18.  I've always found brainy to be sexy.

June 17, 2014 7:08 pm  #2

Re: Hi, I'm new here.

Welcome to the forum. We have some older members (I am 46) and we are quite an international bunch. Hope you have lots of fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 18, 2014 3:02 pm  #3

Welcome! It's wonderful Sherlock gathers fans from all countries and at all age - it's the love for the show that counts. Have a nice time on the forum!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 18, 2014 3:44 pm  #4

Agree. Welcome here, and enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera